Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

NBRN shows their true colors

I am actually really shocked at the turn of events that have just transpired. I have always taken Mykel to be an honest person and good businessman. What I just witnessed surprised me, and, I have been scammed before.

Back story: Mykel and I have 50% ownership in some fantasy sports software he was developing. This was to be soft launched weeks ago, but never transpired.

The stress between the password leaking has become apparently to much for him and well, I guess you be the judge:

My msg to him earlier today:

Hey dude. I think this NBRN and PO thing is only going to get worse before better.. The fantasy stuff.. I still love the idea, but not sure its going to work.. I think maybe once you get a frame work up and have an idea of the direction you want to go, if perhaps you can give me a chance to buy back in (Even if its more) thats fine. I'd rather do that. So if you can ship me back my investment i'd appreciate it

[7:19:19 PM] Zab: you aorund
    [7:22:56 PM] mykel241: I am mulling it over and need to talk to Steve in the am as an agreement would have to be signed. I am very busy creating a system to broadcast your password as it is released.
    [7:23:20 PM] Zab: huh
    [7:23:45 PM] Zab: wait what
    [7:24:09 PM] Zab: You are creating a system to have my password released to the public?
    [7:24:20 PM] mykel241: Using a web cam to capture the release of PO's password then streaming it live on NBR. You blatenly allow your site to leak the pass of other sites well now NBR is doing the same.
    [7:24:34 PM] Zab: Mykel you do what you have to do, but know this. I will never ever, ever as an Admin release your password.
    [7:24:55 PM] Zab: Can you please refund the money I sent you for the Fantasy sports so we can go our seperate ways, thats all I am asking
    [7:25:00 PM] mykel241: That does not matter. You allow it.
    [7:25:10 PM] Zab: I undersand, but I wont do that.
    [7:25:16 PM] Zab: Can you please refund my money
    [7:25:20 PM] mykel241: Causing financial losses to NBR.
    [7:25:30 PM] Zab: Mykel you do what you feel is necessary
    [7:26:07 PM] mykel241: When freerolls are +20 becuase of your site the equate to a $20 loss per freeroll theoretically. And I know you know they leak. Most of your users and mods pm us.
    [7:26:38 PM] Zab: They leak here, they leak there, they leak everywhere. If everyone stopped leaking ours, i'd say great, lets ALL stop leaking
    [7:26:45 PM] Zab: I firmly believe FTP will have an upgrade to totally stop leaking
    [7:27:09 PM] mykel241: It should not come down to this. We could make more with other things then being engaged in a stupd battle but you users think it is a joke. Well we will see.
    [7:27:24 PM] Zab: I am not here to talk you out of it. You do what you feel you must
    [7:27:47 PM] mykel241: This is to distracting, and immature. I just want to make $$$, you just want to make $$$. That is what we should do. If you told your users not to they would listen.
    [7:28:16 PM] Zab: I told you when pokerbandit joined it was an issue, then she joined again last night and that was the end of it for me
    [7:28:25 PM] Zab: So, lets just agree to go our seperate ways
    [7:28:51 PM] Zab: Please refund my money and this is the last you will hear from me
    [7:29:43 PM] Zab: Are you going to refund my money?
    [7:30:27 PM] Zab: Its really up to you, its about integrety you can either refund or not. I am not going to push the issue. I am asking you man to man.
    [7:31:10 PM] mykel241: It is half mine and half yours. I have no objections but would need a few days as well as we need to sign and agreement voiding the one we have.
    [7:31:24 PM] Zab: I don't want any part of it
    [7:31:30 PM] Zab: void it and refund my money
    [7:31:49 PM] Zab: Im pretty taken a back by your actions, but you do what you feel you must
    [7:32:32 PM] Zab: I am not asking for the world here
    [7:32:42 PM] Zab: You sold the site, have plenty of thousands of dolloars
    [7:32:52 PM] Zab: i lost money all the way around, please refund the money for the fantasy software
    [7:34:40 PM] mykel241: nah then you can keep the code since it is a venture we both own. i am more taken back on how you tricked me into doing shared freerolls. it is me who made your site, it is me who wasted my time with mmokings for absolutly nothing. On top of it I have an email from you stating I own half of PO when we agreed to do shared freerolls.
    [7:35:12 PM] Zab: So you wotn refund my money
    [7:36:21 PM] Zab: I have to say I am pretty shocked
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    he sounds and is a fucking tool so has he give ya it bk yet or not??? isnt there any legal way of going about it???

Banned
    that is some crazy bullshit, i know you have never given us a password from there site annd i know they have peep here that come in get are password you can tell this. It seems liek this mykel is a real winner lmao but iam sure that there is no way they can stop the leaking unless fulltiltpoker gets a good upgrade.

The FRC poker client was terrible for password leaking of this sites passwords and the frc one. I was there one day and saw blair leaking. I messaged admin just to get back at blair and next freeroll he was still there doing it. Even after admin replied thanking me and sayin he was taking care of it. Its not just about password leaking. Its obviously more than that. Jealousy maybe that his attempts at sites dont compare, Who knows but a man is only as good as his word. This is a guy who used trev's personal password for the NBN password aswell as other passwords like posucks. Maybe its better to have severed ties with a man like this.

Zab
    No he won't return the funds, and thats fine. Its ~$1250.00 I think.

If he needs the money that bad, go ahead. Mykel knows that I made my money on past ventures, so I can afford a $1250 hit, I am not even that upset about it. There are shady people in this world.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

WTF is going on here, we tricked them. What are they saying? xD
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    $1250 is a BIG hit tho even if you got thousands or so still a big hit tht aint loose change and it is the princple he owes you tht the faggot,

Zab
    Its wrong, its not right, its shady. But at the end of the day what can you do?

He attempted to send me the code, I refused. He can keep the code

Seasoned Veteren
    How do people live with themselves and do this and we all know Zab that you arent out there leaking passes and the fact that their admin is leaking your passes is really shady

PokerOwned Veteran
    if u guys had a legal document that needed voiding to get your money back y cant u take him to court????

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast