Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeuel214 View Post
    That's not that bad of a bad beat at least it wasn't a lost to the j 10 then that's a bad beat.
    ????? why is it any worse of a bad beat to lose to the J10 suited? They're both roughly the same odds to suck out on AA.

So rig...live poker is so rig why would you want to play?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

You want action with the AA, but not too much, eh? Sucks to lose to a 2-outer like that.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    ????? why is it any worse of a bad beat to lose to the J10 suited? They're both roughly the same odds to suck out on AA.
    6 outs vrs 2 outs dont sound roughly same to me LOL Altho im not quite understanding J10 in there. I do understand you want to be in a multi pot but not really for your turny life? How many chips did J10 have?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    Tough break, had you won you def would have made some big cash with your skills.

also, note that a majority of the players who claim online is rigged are losing players. Even if people are cheating and the software is not a legit dealer - good consistent playing and being observant can overcome it. Excluding the UB-Absolute scandal of course.
    I couldn't agree more about the majority of cry baby's are the LOSING players, they shove all in with garbage and cry about getting knocked out, or they get lucky and catch something and for a few hands they think they are poker gods...but they RARELY make the final table.

Wagon that is a tough loss, and you are so right about it happening live, happens all the time. Keep grinding though, there's always another chip and chair somewhere!

Seasoned Veteran
    Nobody that claims online poker is rigged ever gives a reason for why it would be beneficial to the companies to rig the games. This is especially true at the low limits that most people complaining play at because there is not the incentive structure to produce cheating like in the UB-Absolute scandal.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ouch, my last game live I was koed by ak with poket aa...it did sting quite abit as I lost a 4th of my stack in a cash game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy66666 View Post
    Nobody that claims online poker is rigged ever gives a reason for why it would be beneficial to the companies to rig the games. This is especially true at the low limits that most people complaining play at because there is not the incentive structure to produce cheating like in the UB-Absolute scandal.
    they rig the low limits to maximize the rake that they can collect. Love them rake flop set up bullshit so people can push all in and all the rake go to the house.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Gotta be happy with that play though. I would much rather lose like that than going out on a terrible call by myself.

Experienced Member
    That sucks... Better luck next time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123