Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
tbh i feel like it would be optimistic to think that the villain would float a 3way limp pot OOP. i think it's more likely that he slowplayed a strong hand postflop than him bluffing because of his line of just calling twice and betting 80% on the river.

usually in these stakes unless you've seen him make a 80% bet bluff on the river in this similar spot i would insta mucked. fwiw you're basically bluffcatching in this spot however if you think he's capable of betting a busted FD or truly just stealing with nothing i would w/e call but again you need solid evidence to make this read.

also, on the Jc turn why did you decide to bet? what worst hands do you think are calling you in this spot and what hands are you making fold? imo this puts you in a tough spot by betting because like you said since villain is fairly aggro he could easily get you off your 10s because there are a lot of horrible river cards for us. i think it would have been better to check/call and re-evaluate on the river rather than bet turn and then check river.
Well, I thought that he was capable of floating, and I didn't want to cede control of the pot, and then c/call 2 streets. Also, there were a few hand combos I thought I could be ahead of, and I have no problem turning my hand into a bluff otr if the board runs out a certain way. Obviously I could be bluffing the best hand, its just kind of a merge I suppose. Idk, weird hand in a few respects.