Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Totally Awesome Fantabulous Incredibly Innovative Upgrade Idea

I hope I got your attention, but I had a brainwave this morning and I think this would be a cool upgrade for the TRADE CENTER. Currently when one clicks on the TRADE CENTER link, a menu of 4 choices pops up -- "Loan Shark", "Marketplace", "Staking" and "Redeem Points". I propose a 5th option "Bookie".

The Bookie Upgrade

The "Bookie" upgrade would be cool because like the "Marketplace" and "Loan Shark" options, it would create movement of points. This would make the economy more vibrant, while earning points for our promotions through a small "juice" fee.

I propose that we begin with American Football (NFL and NCAA) and basketball (NCAA and all professional leagues of the world), simply because I understand how the line and betting on these sports works. I've never really understood the lines in soccer and baseball, and since they are different, would require different coding.

Each week, a list of games could be posted, and we the players can post our lines, making us the bookies. Bookies post their lines by clicking the team, and then what line he is offering. Bookies can even offer different lines on each team.

For example, if the Colts are playing the Browns, I click on Colts and enter a value of +3, and click on Browns and enter -2. I also enter a maximum point value of bets I am willing to cover, let's say 2000 points per bet. Now any player who comes to the "bookie" area can see the bets I have offered. He can take the Colts and get 3 points, or take the Browns and lay 2 points. He can also bet any amount up to 2,000 points either way, since that is the maximum I have allowed. Let's say he clicks on the Browns, and then enters an amount of 1000 for his bet. The final is Colts 28 Browns 10. Once the final scores have been entered after the game, the winner is calculated. In this case, the bookie wins the bet (Colts 28, Browns 10-2=8). If the score had been Colts 28 Browns 30, it would have been a push (Colts 28, Browns 30-2=28). If it had Been Colts 28 Browns 31, the better would have won. In either winning scenario, the winner gets 980 points, and 20 points (2%) "juice" goes to the house promotion pool.

Alright, it would take some coding and some work week-to-week to input the games, and then the final scores. But tell me this wouldn't be totally awesome fantabulous and incredibly innovative!

PokerOwned God
    I think i would like something more simple ... like bet 1000 points on colts over browns.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I agree that something simpler would be better but this is a great idea.

PokerOwned Pro
    i like tiarra idea i have like 2 weeks trying to say that i now how soccer work and i always bet a partypoker.com well i used becouse is iligal here i like that!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well, I chose these 2 sports because betting on them is "simple". This is the way that bets are made on basketball and American football in Las Vegas, and by bookies all over the world. There isn't really a simpler option.

PokerOwned Pro
    obviusly it can be betting 1000 over one team becouse there are a lot of matches that there is easy winner !!

PokerOwned God
    To be honest i don't quite understand this idea...

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Pro
    depending on the odds for a team to win when a great team plays vs a bad team the bad team pays more if it win that the bad team
    example the bad team (a) pays 3 and the good team (b) pays 0.7

so if you bet 1 buck to the team A and that team win you get 3 points if you bet one point to team B and team b win you get 1,7 points

But if your doing this against the house it just opens up the site and zab to a big liability. If people choose to bet big then zab will have to have deep pockets to pay out the winners. The question is does zab really want to become a bookie...

PokerOwned Pro
    you can make it whit a 100 points max bet or just bet vs other player a max of points ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast