Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Thumbs down too much fun equals 24 hr ban

KONelson...didn't realize u were the man in charge...now I do...so if u in charge...then how come I didn't get the credit for my royal flush when u were on the table with me? Oh well...better hope u don't sit next to me again cause Now the fox is angry...lol... my bad for being a dick wad...it's uncontrollable
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

you are the most gullable deluded and stupid person ive ever had the intense displeasure of coming into contact with
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol you're to funny az. gotta love the comment

PokerOwned Veteran
    u must b so dumb azreall1 cause u have never come into contact with me...Stupidy must run rampid

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxgreen View Post
    KONelson...didn't realize u were the man in charge...now I do...so if u in charge...then how come I didn't get the credit for my royal flush when u were on the table with me? Oh well...better hope u don't sit next to me again cause Now the fox is angry...lol... my bad for being a dick wad...it's uncontrollable
    LOL are you really this dense? Really glad I had your back that night, or the next morning. I did everything BUT claim it for ya... and newsflash smart mouth; Not EVEN ZAB himself could do that for ya. So you didn't get ur points? That's on you.

Don't worry about your chat ban though, or even seeing me at the tables. You'll be muted wherever, whenever. No longer worth me time lol

This boy's about as sharp as a ten pin bowling ball.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just need to know how u have played so much poker yet suck so badly....Anytime u wanna try me in a cash game just let me know...Break your lil account

u must b so dumb azreall1 cause u have never come into contact with me...Stupidy must run rampid
    there are no words
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    You just crossed a line. See ya never.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ok...so who am I then?

PokerOwned Veteran
    crossed a line? Your an idiot!!!! Go play a freerole u donk!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast