Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Tom Dwan Wins USD $3.8 million Pot in Macau

The Macau Big Game at StarWorld Hotel?s Poker King Club has been going on daily for the past week but a number of big names have been absent. Tom Dwan seems to have been the only well-known pro sitting in regularly while Andrew Robl has also joined in one session. But it was Dwan?s efforts that reportedly paid off handsomely on Tuesday night when he picked up a mammoth pot of more than HKD $30 million (USD $3.8 million).
    The Poker King Club nosebleed games have been running with blinds as high as HKD $30,000/$60,000 (USD $3850/$7700) recently but, at the time of Dwan?s juicy hand, they were at a more palatable HKD $10,000/$20,000 (USD $1300/$2600). Unfortunately, details of the action in the hand are a bit sketchy but, according to a source, Dwan was holding Ace-Ten and up against a Chinese businessman with Ace-Deuce.
    While they are not normally car crash hands, when the flop comes A-10-2 giving both players aces-up then it might be a different story. All the money ends up going in on the flop and the turn and river blank out to have Dwan raking in a pile of plaques worth more than what many people earn in a lifetime.
    The pot was certainly the biggest of the night but it?s not known whether Dwan left a winner or not at the end of the session.
    Meanwhile, something must have been going right for Robl in Macau as he has confirmed his attendance at the USD $1 million buy-in Big One for One Drop tournament at the 2012 World Series of Poker (WSOP). Robl tweeted on Monday: ?Excited to play poker for big money and help charity by playing the $1,000,000 tournament for @ONEDROPdotorg at the WSOP this summer.?
    Another high-stakes pro known to sit down in Macau?s Big Game, Sam Trickett, followed with his Big One for One Drop confirmation the next day. He also made the announcement via Twitter: ?Just sent my form off to register for the $1m buy in tournament. Now I?m excited for the WSOP.?
    As always, we?ll keep an eye on Macau?s Big Game and let you know of any further details as we get them.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Cool. I always like watching Dwan play.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

not to be a smart ass but dwan winning a 3.8 million pot is like one of us winning like $38,000...

lol j/k that is pretty sick!!

dwan is rlly funny i love watching him, but my favorite is Daniel Negreanu ;p

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow cool for him very nice payday for him

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow very nice..I really like to watch him play, you never know what yo expect.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Interesting how the guy who posted this is now banned lulz
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Experienced Member
    my favorite is Daniel Negreanu too i have learnt alot of watching him over the last few years but this Tom Dwan is sh1t hot .

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the information, that actually is quite interesting. Thanks.

pretty fuckin sick,but what can you dio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast