Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    If you actually believe that then you need to buy this really sweet bridge I have in London for sale I am just kidding but if you think these two are broke you are def. wrong. They are far from it!!! They both have great financial advisors' which have diversified there bankroll. There is no way this is true!!!

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I'll stake him for a 1000 points, I really don't think it matters if they never play another game they can make money of there names,there famous.

just a matter of time before Ivey went broke with betting 1MIL when shootin' dice....

Cant always win.

But even if hes broke, he will easily get someone to float him a few hundred grand and turn that into tons of cash at cash games....

Then play some WSOP events and easily cash/win...

Do just because he went broke doesn't mean he is screwed because he is potentially the GOAT poker player and can always win with ease....

Get em' Ivey!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 01-16-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Banned
    I just loaned Ivey 100 PO points. If u want to make Ivey donations just ship it to me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Those two dudes have more skill than all of us put together.

These guys have backers with massive rolls! you really think dwan ivey or negraneau can be shut out? doubt it they just have to go do training camps for 2 months and make 100k+ per event

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345