Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collusion in client???

I suspect so,find it interesting how the same players who play at the same table seem to stay clear of each other in big pots......without naming names all you got to do is look at the leaderboard....same folks keep rakin in the points and cashin them in.....funny how these same people either dont play in the freerolls or dont fair well in them....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

makes sense
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    I suspect so,find it interesting how the same players who play at the same table seem to stay clear of each other in big pots......without naming names all you got to do is look at the leaderboard....same folks keep rakin in the points and cashin them in.....funny how these same people either dont play in the freerolls or dont fair well in them....
    ohhhhhhhhhhh sureeeeeeeeeeeeee :P:P

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
    Interesting, Ive never played in client but its possible this is happening. An alternative is they respect eachothers game and avoid playing vs other regs. It could be that the regs just target the new fish that come in and stay clear of eachother since they are all sharks. ~Sharking

PokerOwned God
    if you see or suspect collusion than tell zab..idk about it.. gl though in client, i rarely go in there anymore

yeah i get what your saying i feel like there is collusion it seems fishy and im not guna bother with the client no more

I'm done there ...as well as others I've chatted with about what's going on there...if Zab hasn't noticed then he needs to look into it....I'm sure he can see who's been raking in massive points in a short amount of time,and cashing them in for gift cards,and it revolves around 3 or 4 key players. I wont name names here,but if you want to know. pm me.

I can see this happening. Sorry Prawney but this is a legit thread. tp3rd not sure about leader board as a way to present you're case but play style can be. How long have you suspected this going on?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast