Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

BCP Bankroll plan

So, I'm kind of tired of winning some money in a freeroll then blowing it at a cash table right away. I am creating a plan to steadily build a bankroll until I'm satisfied with it.

So far, the plan is pretty simple.
    Here it is:
    Play only freerolls until I am at $20 or more.
    Continue to play freerolls but add 1c 2c cash tables to the mix. Buy in with $2 or 10% of bankroll. If at any time I fall below $15, I will go back to playing freerolls until I re-reach the goal of $20.
    After this, the next goal will be to play until I reach $50, so I can proceed to play 2c 5c tables and buy in with $5 or 10%.

I'm not sure how I want to work tournaments in to this yet, but I will most likely not play sit and go's, just mtt's. Every once in a while I will take an mtt shot, because it can really give you a bankroll boost.

I will update this thread when I can, or when I feel I need to. After all, it's mostly for me anyways. If you have any questions on my progress, don't be afraid to ask.

Staking
    If anyone wants to stake me, to get this going a little quicker I will not protest no matter how small a stake. I feel like I can play very good in mtt's.
    You can find my Carbon stats on sharkscope, YouGotMerged72 or yougotmerged77 for PDC. Thanks to anyone who helps.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Pro
    lol shoot good luck. I rack up BCP $$ all the time, but i sell it for PO points, otherwise i would stake you

PokerOwned Master
    what would u bet that YOU will not keep up to the rules and bust again lol

PokerOwned God
    Next time you get a little, message me and I'd be glad to run a stake for you. BCP tournaments are soft.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Took 2nd of 27 in the 4:30 CT freeroll for $1.35. Went out with pretty much even stacks AKs vs 2's. A on flop and the 2 hit on the turn. Feel like the win for $2.50 should of been mine, but nothing I could do.

Current bankroll: $1.35

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Took 5th of 37 in the 11:00 CT freeroll for $1.40. Went out AJ vs. KQ. Had 5 BB's and had I won that race I would of been in decent position to take it down. Nothing I could do, played well.

Current Bankroll: $2.75

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Might have to sell $1 for 500 points to play more freerolls if I don't do surveys.

#NiggasInParis

You always played way out of your limits I remeber you would have like 2k and play ridiculosu like 5/10 and then go busto.

Dont be dumb and you will be just fine, You aint bad you can handle your own just stick to your plan.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    stick to the plan. thats my downfall. wish i could stick to a plan lol really do

PokerOwned Demi-God
    as much as i read and read about bankroll managment i never can follow. well n ot true i rann my bankroll and carbon and juicy two a few hundred each and then dumb me i play black jack. not good. GOod luck to you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast