Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to turn the page and start on My new Chapter!

Well I will miss being around PO all the time but it is time to chill out for a while. My wife is 6 months pregnant with My first boy that is due in July. I will not be playing as much poker since I am starting my new job in the Morning. I have been a stay at home Since 2009 and now it is time to Man up and take care of my Family and pay the bills for once. I will hopefully be able to play some tourney's on Friday or Saturday if I am not to busy with the Fam. This new schedule is going to suck waking up at 2:30 in the Am. Especially since I am used to being in tourneys still at around that time. But it is what it is because my Family comes first. I Can't wait for my baby boy to be born. Well see you around and Good luck to everyone at the tables and I Hope to play soon.

Gino

Survey Master
    gl bro. make that money

Good thing Italian. There's nothing more important in life than family and being a man! Hope you make some money and make your girl happy in all aspects. Would be cool if you shipped some tourney on the weekends too! Hope everything goes well for you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    gl bro. make that money
    Thanks bro, Can't wait to make some money and take care of the FAM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    Well I will miss being around PO all the time but it is time to chill out for a while. My wife is 6 months pregnant with My first boy that is due in July. I will not be playing as much poker since I am starting my new job in the Morning. I have been a stay at home Since 2009 and now it is time to Man up and take care of my Family and pay the bills for once. I will hopefully be able to play some tourney's on Friday or Saturday if I am not to busy with the Fam. This new schedule is going to suck waking up at 2:30 in the Am. Especially since I am used to being in tourneys still at around that time. But it is what it is because my Family comes first. I Can't wait for my baby boy to be born. Well see you around and Good luck to everyone at the tables and I Hope to play soon.

Gino
    Good luck and looking forward to seeing/dealing with you as you progress in your home life.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Good thing Italian. There's nothing more important in life than family and being a man! Hope you make some money and make your girl happy in all aspects. Would be cool if you shipped some tourney on the weekends too! Hope everything goes well for you bro!

Thanks bro, I plan on playing the $12.5k here and there so hopefully I can run deep in it a couple times a month. Plus I will be making more money for our family than in the past so we will be a lot happier. Good Luck!

manhood can often get in the way of what you really want to do...sacrificing for your family is all I know...as they are nearly all grown now I can piss away their shot at an inheritance...lol...kidding...i did that already...good luck man!!
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    manhood can often get in the way of what you really want to do...sacrificing for your family is all I know...as they are nearly all grown now I can piss away their shot at an inheritance...lol...kidding...i did that already...good luck man!!
    Thanks I appreciate it. Hope I don't blow any inheritance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Good luck and looking forward to seeing/dealing with you as you progress in your home life.
    Thanks, I will be hitting you up for some BCP or ACR on the weekend when I get time.

Congrats on the new baby coming soon. We all take breaks from time to time, especially when life happens and you have to produce for your family. The tables will always be there for those times you have a break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast