Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,369

BTC Rate: $8211.52

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    74

    Is it time for the Poker Owned Community to Boycott Lock Poker

    It has been well documented that Lock Poker has a horrible reputation. They're payouts are practically non-existant, they're money is trading for 20 cents on the dollar in the open market and they were kicked off the Revolution Network because they were not meeting they're fiscal responsibilities to their network partners. It's my opinion that PO is damaging its reputation by offering coupon's for lock money like it is any other online site. I really think Zab should take a hard look at removing anything related to the Lock Site, cut his losses and just move on.

    A Poker Player should be assured that his money on a site is secure and it's a fact that any money on Lock is not.

    What are your thoughts?

  2. #2
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    my thoughts are that if everyone stops using the site, stops depositing/playing how is it ever going to recover?
    i have a cashout pending, that i have not given up on yet, its frustrating because of people like you going around and basically putting the final nails in the coffin of the site
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    74
    I mean Santa Claus could be real too. No one has ever proven that he doesn't exisit. It's possible that they could pay you

  4. #4
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    I mean Santa Claus could be real too. No one has ever proven that he doesn't exisit. It's possible that they could pay you
    it wont be possible if dickheads like you keep going around and telling people not to play/deposit there :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    74
    So you want someone else to wait 9 months to get there money out so you can get your money out. That's kind of selfish on your part isn't it?

  6. #6
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    So you want someone else to wait 9 months to get there money out so you can get your money out. That's kind of selfish on your part isn't it?
    no, what i want is for lots of people to play, the more people that play/deposit the more money the site makes, the more money the site HAS faster the payouts become


    im not talking one or 2 people here the site needs a massive boost of people and because of fucknuts like you that isnt going to happen :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no, what i want is for lots of people to play, the more people that play/deposit the more money the site makes, the more money the site HAS faster the payouts become


    im not talking one or 2 people here the site needs a massive boost of people and because of fucknuts like you that isnt going to happen :|

    The only "Fucknuts" are the idiots who took a good business and ran it into the ground. Don't shoot the messenger azreal

  8. #8
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    The only "Fucknuts" are the idiots who took a good business and ran it into the ground. Don't shoot the messenger azreal
    that would be the revo network then
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  9. #9
    Team PO Pro sickread23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,683
    Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS
    The only "Fucknuts" are the idiots who took a good business and ran it into the ground. Don't shoot the messenger azreal

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    that would be the revo network then
    The Revo network is not to blame for Locks failures. This might be one of the dumbest things I have heard you say AZ, and thats quite the statement.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Lock Poker blows! Why would u deposit or even play freerolls there???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •