Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66442.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wouldnt even play there freeroll where they were giving away 100 free seats to there 100 dollar tourney!!! Why whats the point???

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's a good point too. Not until recently were the Lock Poker Freerolls stopped. People should not have been duped like that to spend their hard earned points on a Lock freeroll. That was a giant waste of time and PO points which are way more valuable than Lock Money. Again, another thing that made Poker Owned look bad.

Yessss!!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    the time is good to play poker in this temporary... soo good to play play in this sofware the pokerstars...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hegaboy1125a View Post
    the time is good to play poker in this temporary... soo good to play play in this sofware the pokerstars...
    Yes, the U.S poker player envy's the R.O.W player because Lock Poker is the Polar Opposite of Poker Stars.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    my thoughts are that if everyone stops using the site, stops depositing/playing how is it ever going to recover?
    i have a cashout pending, that i have not given up on yet, its frustrating because of people like you going around and basically putting the final nails in the coffin of the site
    So if you didnt have a cashout how would you feel? Im sure not the same way, you should be most mad and Im kinda confused as to why you are not

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    So if you didnt have a cashout how would you feel? Im sure not the same way, you should be most mad and Im kinda confused as to why you are not
    of course id hold the same viewpoint, because its the most logical one, im not mad because there is no point getting mad over it, a little annoyed maybe, but with fuckheads like you around i have something to focus any anger on...right
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol man I love reading your comments azreal, always give me a good laugh. You just tell it how it is.

Santa Clause does exits and i still believe there is a Santa. I leave out milk and cookies every Xmas and the next morning it was all gone. this prove that he does exits.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    I wouldnt even play there freeroll where they were giving away 100 free seats to there 100 dollar tourney!!! Why whats the point???
    I won one of their free seats many times and took 7th once for $3200 and placed again for $375. I've got around $3,000 of that money since May of this year. Of course I had help getting the cash outs. So boycott, not me, I have only deposited $30, still have over $500 in my account, so I'm playing on their monies. I multi table, so whats the harm in one of the tables being Lock ? Will try to cash out again after the first of the year and see how it goes.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast