Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63297.27

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran JasonColeman's Avatar

Time to be a little more civil

Most of everyone on this site is ok, but man are there some haters on here....just jealous i guess....I'm not pro nor do I claim to be, I play poker for fun and to make a few xtra bucks.... Good Luck on the felt..
    Last edited by Zab; 09-23-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I agree dude. mpettit is posting your stats everywhere talking shit about you. Even in client. Get a life people!!
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

PokerOwned God
    yeah posting someone stats on here like that is pretty fuck up, i can't agree with his actions.. wow
    Last edited by gametime74; 09-23-2011 at 01:52 PM.

He wont play me Heads up for $400...or any amount for that matter.....worried about zab redeeming his lame $2.....no worries

I agree as well, sorry Jason. Don't let hem get to you, and it is pretty classless.

On the contrary imo if someone comes into this chat and posts info on his big pots bragging, then people have every right to mention the pots he lost also. You are the one that is putting yourself in the limelight. If you dont like negative feedback then maybe the limelight isnt for you.

Opinions are like assholes.....

Banned
    all I was saying is that you come on here and brag and brag about hit a big hand so I looked up your stats and there just hilarious (Im sorry but they are). You sit down hit and run for $30 then lose $200. Im not saying Im a pro by any means but when you come to chat and brag about being up $800 (which is entirely false by checking simple stats). And this is an open invite to Jason that I will play you any limit you want. To say I wont play you when you have never asked is childish. All I was saying and my whole point was was that when you come into chat and brag about hitting a big hand and I merely go look at your stats and its full of bullshit when your down $673 after 7k hands.

hahahahahaha....you mom

Well you know what they say, if you serve someone and they serve you back then ITS ON. So guys imo one of you make an offer of what stakes to play and for how much $'s to buyin and lets get ourselves a grudge match.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast