Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PDC Poker Moving all players to Aced?

Anybody else get the 60 hour maintenance message when trying to log onto to PDC tonight?Went over to 2+2 and it seems PDC is finished and moving their players to Aced without any notification at all.This sounds like it will be a nightmare for us who use PDC instead of Carbon.If anyone hears anything on this could you post what you know or find out.

Seasoned Veteran
    well im back and running on pdc now

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thx for the headsup that pdc is back up j1mj4m

the sky is always falling on that site.

really, so now I have to download aced from Zab's link or what???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Sorry all...should have waited awhile before posting this.Back up and running for me too.Thanks for the info j1m.Went back over to 2+2 and Ryan from Carbon support is saying in the thread he has no information of any move being confirmed but the other guy was saying his affiliate had heard that.Thanks

This is was i got for an update on this from a post from Ryan from Carbon support.Not sure what the posting guidelines here are regarding links so if this is against pokerowned posting policy just remove it.Hi all,

Firstly, let me apologise for the confusion, and for the unscheduled down time.

All players who were affected should now be able to access their accounts again, and have now received an email explaining the situation, but I will summarise the main points below:

- As of Tuesday, December 11th @ 7:00 PM EST, PDC Poker will be shutting down and migrating to Aced.com.

- There will not be any change to your username or password, so you will be able to login with the exact same details you were using at PDC Poker.

- The downtime is only expected to last approximately 5 hours

Anyone that was unable to play in tournaments due to this will be refunded according to the standard tournament refunds policy, but as always, if you feel you have not been credited appropriately, please get in contact with support and they should be able to help you out.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with absolutely any questions you may have regarding this transition. We are happy to help and know you will enjoy this amazing poker experience at Aced.

Ryan

PDC - client maintenance/bug/this sucks - Page 2 - Carbon Poker - Internet Poker Sponsored Support

I removed the Aced download link from the post because people who don't have Aced downloaded will want to download from Zab's link i would think. Not sure how this would affect loyalty accounts or anything like that.Very confusing to me at least ,but i'm not to bright to begin with.Cheers

PokerOwned God
    Wow, that is really long for maintenance. Apparently everything's fine now.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, another one bites the dust..., but they were the same company anyway.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thank you for information. i should be play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast