Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Credit Rating in Profiles.

I am loving the loan shark upgrade! This is a great way to encourage point investments which should lead to a more dynamic PokerOwned Points Economy.

I do have one suggestion. Could we somehow include players' credit ratings and comments from lenders in the players' profiles? Right now it seems you can only tell a person's creditworthiness when they have a loan request open on the market.

i,m hopin this will be goood,, but u cant get points back tho,, if the player who u loaned doesnt have enuff there. BUT is defo a cool thing to have and hopefullly it will work out thoooo,,

PokerOwned God
    I think this is a good idea, would be helpful

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you don't repay your points on time Zab will just subtract it from your account

also not all the feedback is accurate. Some lenders might forget to put feed back so a player might have paid a loan off on time the first time and defaulted twice. If the first loaner put good feedback and the other 2 loaners forget to put feedback, it looks to us like the person has a good credit rating.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I think that would be a great idea. I too am enjoying the loan shark upgrade.

I haven't used Loan Shark so don't know if it's bad or good.

But what everyone said so it's probably better than before.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Basically we are looking for meaningful feedback. This means access to information. Integrate "loan shark", "market trades", and "staking" feedback into the players' profiles. This way you can click on a player's name and get all that info at the source, instead of the current way of clicking the market to check feedback there, then clicking loan shark to check feedback there, etc.

And Drywallman's suggestion of making feedback more accurate. Mostly, if someone forgets to add feedback or rate the buyer/borrower/stakee, then it doesn't go towards the person's credit rating. Currently there are some skewed credit ratings due to bad or non-existent feedback.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the ratings meed to be done by the players when they complete a process of a trade
    other wise the info will be false negative
    see a lot of 100% then i see what is said in chat
    will wait before i try any of this

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds like a good idea to me , i havent needed any help yet , but its good to know there are options

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast