Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Thinking of taking a break from Poker

I will still be around tryin to earn points and maybe play in the FR's here but ive reached my limit on being able to handle the beats im taking. I try not to get it allin pre but with the way people will chase you almost have to push with big hands to get some of em to fold. I could give a shit less about when my hands are winning nothing pots but every time i get an allin pot online its always something, usually 2 and 3 outers are the NUTS but almost anything more then that is a gaurunteed win against me.

Im not saying i expect to win alot of games , a few would be nice but im also not expecting to get beat everytime im in a big pot with best hand like i am. But i do expect some nice cashes for 2 reasons. 1. I do cash alot(high roi) in Live turnys and i used to win online before the "first black day" when party and all them pulled out of the US market. Before then i had 14 mtt wins and some sat wins since then im not coming close to a win unless its in our freerolls here. Im done using the "rigged" word as i know they have nothing to gain by fkin me over, i may joke from time to time about it but thats it..

I dont think my game is bad at all but i dunno if its my tight image that feeds the gamblers heads into making some bad calls/good results. im just not sure whats going on , it has to be something im doing or i am just one of the unluckiest bastards playing online lol Like in the last game i was just in and it was a PO freeroll. had KK preflop there was a raise(4xbb(75/150) or so) and 3 calls so when it got back( i was bb i think) to me i pushed for 2500 more and got all 3 callers. well i knew i was beat since theres 4 of us in it but QJ won it with me hitting trips and 99 in it and A10 or something. Now granted that hand was in a donk fest and the guy who won said he misclicked cause this table popped up over his other game where he was calling a allin oooops!! i dont buy it but none the less worst hand wins again..

My main point of this post is just to vent a little but the taking a break part i think is needed, at least from buyins cause its same kind shit there too. too much variance in low buyins from $11 on down. So i might just play the FR's here till i can get a decent roll to play higher then $11 buyins. Now if i get my settlement in september i may put some money on there since i havent deposited in well over a year and a half but i have to find a way away from these small buyin games where its more bingo then poker..

Rant over thnx all and GL on the felt
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Game is constantly changing and every tournament is different. What works for one wont work for the other. Hardest and probably what keeps me coming back is just that. You can play a perfect game with in a plan or have the advantage odds wise and still fall short. You can make mistakes and still win the tournament. Getting over that is lot tougher than one thinks, it is for me any way.

Have found a certian comfort zone in being consistant, as long as can maintian that level, then I'm happy as I can be with this game. I really love competitive Euchre, but when the cards are not there, and you try to take few changes based on the score, it doesn't always work. Just try it again other day. Taking a break is one of the best saving grace one can do. You allow your mind to work in a different way. Can't say if that approach has helped me or not but I can say it helped my frame of mind to be more positive. I can live with that too and those who live with me appreciate it as well.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 08-08-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

sometimes a break is needed, I have done this a few times. It is not worth the stress and sometimes you come back stronger. GL man

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Everyone needs a break once in a while,gl.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I stole this quote some where,, I think it applies to cards and life, " Sometimes we make no mistakes and do everything right and still lose". Then there is Phil Helmuth qoute about tournaments, "If it wasn't for luck I would win everytime". Sometimes a break is what we need. To calm and refocus. Try and remember these guys that chase are also the guys you make money off . See you around.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

hey wagon....private mess me if ya can...wanted to ask you soemthing!!! also abwil....contact me also and keep ur head up buddy!!!

breaks are good refocus

Thanks alot guys, yeah i think a couple of days(maybe more i dunno) are in order. And i definitely dont wanna be known as the guy whos always ranting and raving cause thats really not me and im to that point again. Plus i have a family to spend time with too. Plus i have a 5 yr old to deal with altho today was a good day for him..

GL and see ya on the felt!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden