Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

sickread23 - Public Apology

Last night I did a trade with sickread23 and I sent him the code of a moneypak. He stated the Moneypak said it was already used. The way events transpired I believed he was scamming me and called him out in the process. Greendot support confirmed today that the card I received from CVS had in fact already been used and they contacted the CVS to confirm my receipt and moneypak info. They credited the 55$ to my card....

With that being said I would like to apologize to SickRead23 for accusing him of scamming me. I had no way of knowing that had happened. I shouldn't have been so fast to accuse, but it was late... I would like to apologize to the others that had my back as well, my intentions were not to turn anyone against another user.

TY Dal for your Moderation, you're a dime

Again, SickRead23, my apologies and I hope that you can understand my point of view in all of this...

to be honest in my opinion it only escalated because true oc got involved so i dont think you are soley responsible for the way it developed, if anyone should be apologising its him
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

No, I'm going to disagree there. I was behind the scenes talking to TrueOC, he was only trying to make sure that myself, being a new user wasn't truly scammed on the site... I applaud him for that, you should try and take care of your new users, especially if they are legit... I was angry and I pushed the issue, no one is at fault here but me....

This is simply an apology, not a finger pointing thread... Thanks.

I Am glad that all worked out for all of u !! i also saw true oc, telling s ickread to stop scammiming u in chat,, so ii tohught thats what was haapppening too,,,, but its all worked out tho, and so it ended welllll )

what can i do dal?? I d ont know what u mean tho.....

Glad to hear that.....Sry for accussing also....

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    Last night I did a trade with sickread23 and I sent him the code of a moneypak. He stated the Moneypak said it was already used. The way events transpired I believed he was scamming me and called him out in the process. Greendot support confirmed today that the card I received from CVS had in fact already been used and they contacted the CVS to confirm my receipt and moneypak info. They credited the 55$ to my card....

With that being said I would like to apologize to SickRead23 for accusing him of scamming me. I had no way of knowing that had happened. I shouldn't have been so fast to accuse, but it was late... I would like to apologize to the others that had my back as well, my intentions were not to turn anyone against another user.

TY Dal for your Moderation, you're a dime

Again, SickRead23, my apologies and I hope that you can understand my point of view in all of this...
    Sickread PMd me today saying his Carbon account is suspended.

You may want to contact sickread and cooperate with Carbon on this as well.. I don't know if the two are related.

Thank you for the clearing up.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    what can i do dal?? I d ont know what u mean tho.....
    Sorry. I quoted the wrong person.