Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Thinking of starting an account on Juicy

any advice for me? Starting an account on Juicy Stakes?

PokerOwned Pro
    any bonus codes? whats better or worse than Carbon?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you sign up through Pokerowned and get 1000 rake points then you get 25,000 points at Pokerowned.

TON is Gone.
    So far what I have seen of Juicy, interface wise and sound wise, impresses me not.

PokerOwned God
    juicy got me in the system for state of nc as a no go..wtf..sht pissing me off..peeps on here play juicy so i would love to play as well

wow gametime loook up the restricted list for staes i think. that stinks tho( move to calif ). hoep u can play tho!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you should really join with juicy you will prolly like it better than Carbon. Hope u have fun

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    juicy's interface isnt as easy on the eyes as carbon but i think their software is 100x better. at first i was stuck on carbon but now after i bought some juicy money thats what im sticking with. unless i win a FR and get carbon money again idk if ill put any deposits on there. Hands seems to hold better on juicy and you dont get "merged" i wont lie ive rivered a few monster on shoves but for the most part, when you and someone else get em all in you got mid pockets they got AJ A10 etc, the pockets will hold which never works on carbon. my .02

Defintiely would check and make sure your state is restricted and play the PO Juicy games to build a bankroll and play every freeroll you can.

PokerOwned Pro
    well i think its worth a shot trying to get on there im tired of downloading software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast