Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Hairless-Nut

Thinking of going pro

So ya, I am thinking of going pro. College kid, 21 years old. Just making more money playing online poker than anything else right.

Im crazy right?

Zab
    Get your degree no matter how much money you are making right now playing poker.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Contributor
    yeah i thought that same thing but hey some can do it but its best to have a back up plan you know

Banned
    you would be crazy to give up school.nothing like a good education besides you will have plenty of time to play poker.hey you never know ,some good ole college math may improve your game.

Honestly if your playing poker and making cash + going to school you lost your mind wanting to quit... Keep making cash and getting better while still getting your degree and your livin good. Once you graduate play some full time poker. Im definately not good enough to go play full time but i would definately keep my job unless it I was making it big time.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Dude there's no reason you can't do both. I have seen SOOOOOO many players go busto it's not even funny. Get your degree no one can ever take that away from you.

BAD MONKEY

Always go for the degree first so you will have plan "B". In the meantime,hone your skills even more,and when the time is right,I will see you at the w.s.o.p. in Las Vegas. Best of luck to you.

Listen to what everyone is saying, no one can take away your degree (Cant lose that even in a poker game)

BAD MONKEY

Hairless-Nut
    I weigh all the positives and negatives. Just so tough to sit and school when I know I can make money doing this. I guess i'll just do it part time for awhile and earn my degree and see how things go.