Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by justinwho View Post
    I live in Greenfield. out east of indy. Im for sure interested. not much going on around here anymore. used to play in New castle but got shut down after a couple years. Im sooo ready for live games.
    My wife is from there and her dad still lives there so im familiar with your area..Ravenkitty I think im interested in your live turnys, maybe not this weekend but a weekend coming soon for sure. I might have 2 or 3 possibly come with me.. one of em will either dbl up early or bust out and hit the cash table, which i think he'd rather play then turnys. Ive had 2 poker buddys die this year so i havent played live since and we played 2 or 3 nights a week for about 5 years. So im having trouble convincing myself to even go play live again.. but i think after the New year ill get my shit together and be back at it again..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Live in Austin,IN bout 30 minutes N of Louisville.Sounds pretty cool. You can still find old school poker players and backroom outlaw games around here if you know the right people Keep me updated

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah that sounds good as i am in greenwood and i love playing live games so much better

Lets get this thread back to life.

Been Working Full Time only got sundays and mondays off if anyone wants to do something let me know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12