Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cookie's HU Cookie Challenge I (Interest n Rules Thread)

OK since there were so many of you that were interested in a HU Tourney.

This a pending rules list for HU Cookie Challenge I

1. The buy in for the HU tourney will be 500 + 50 Pokerowned Points. All points in the prize pool will be awarded out. (This does not included the 50 pts for the tourney fee)

2. There is a guaranteed 5000 point 1st place prize. All other pts collected in the prize pool will be awarded to 2nd and 3rd place depending on the number of entrants. Under 11 entries only 1st will be paid. Under 16 entries,we will pay 1st and 2nd. and anything over 20 entries and we will pay 1st thru 3rd.

3. The tourney will consist of a double elimination bracket format w/ byes. All games will be played in the Pokerowned pokerclient and will be play out on the HU extreme donkfest table. 50 +5 buy in (These pts are pts that are on your own. U must have pts other than the tourney entry to play this challenge.)

4. First round byes will be based on tourney fee paid entry (first paid first bye slot and so on) All other round byes will be based on the the times that games are completed. Meaning the faster you complete your round game the more likely you will get a bye the next round.

5. All entrants have 3 days to set a time and place for their round matches. After 3 days based on 12 midnight PST time, the person to not have responded forfeits the match.

6. The tourney will reset for all eliminations at final 4. It will then change to a best of 3 matches format and will be single elimination. We will have a losers bracket in the final 4 to determine 3rd and 4th places.

7. If you opt into the the cookie challenge. U must call the winner of the tourney the 'Cookie Master' in open chat for the next 2 months or until we have a new tourney winner. (whichever event comes first) If you can not bring yourself to do this DO NOT JOIN THE TOURNEY.

All rules and pending and I will look for input and suggestion before the tourney starts, but once the tourney starts there will be no changes to the rules. All judgements will be made by me and are final. TY and GL

Please state your intentions of playing or not. TY. -The COOKIES

im in, where do I ship points

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So from beginning to end whats the total # of points you estimate is needed for this?
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Quote Originally Posted by crp62885 View Post
    im in, where do I ship points
    don't ship yet. I will make a reg start time when we get interest and rules all set.

um that just sounds like a kamakazie attempt those blinds raise so quick it will just be all luck
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    So from beginning to end whats the total # of points you estimate is needed for this?
    For u only. U will only need the buyin and the 2 games u will play til you are out. Hope this helps. Do u need me to do the math for you as well? lolz

PokerOwned Master
    Love the vig !!!! free cookie entry...lol I got no probs with it cookies if you are running the show and brackets....will you need to code up a page showing winners/losers and whole bracket etc???

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Love the vig !!!! free cookie entry...lol I got no probs with it cookies if you are running the show and brackets....will you need to code up a page showing winners/losers and whole bracket etc???
    That would be awesome but, as it's only gonna be like 20 ppl i think max. I think I can do it all here in this thread. or a fresh thread. I'd take ne volunteers to help. I may even split any vig if theres ne left over lolz

But on the real. it would be cool if you like to do something like that. It could even be good for the ones going forward. And BTW, I'm more than willing to step down as the organizer if someone else would like to do it.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    very nice of u cookies great idea,and a great way to start the new year off!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    For u only. U will only need the buyin and the 2 games u will play til you are out. Hope this helps. Do u need me to do the math for you as well? lolz
    Yupp
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast