Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Exclamation Why does good poker lose?

The answer to this is: Good poker dosn`t lose (in the long term)
    If you are asking yourself why you`r good play always lose`s the ONE AND ONLY answer to that is your poker is not good and you should quit.
    I know for most it is hard to get of AA when 889 flops and the other person is ( lets say this person is somewhat a decent player) ALL-IN
    but in this case you just have to accept you are beat, and once again the answer THE only answer is it actually shouldn't be hard at all to get of it
    Now for the most it is hard but it should actually not at all be hard to get of qq in case u get for example 5 all-ins in front of you, YOU are beat in bout 87% of the time so PUT them down ( just and example)

Now to all the people that keep coming in chat and complaining how their AA lost to 37o or their KK to 89s,
    it is all your own fault you either played the hands terrible or did not get of them when you should have,
    and then of course their is the suckouts but guys thats a part of poker that you will just HAVE to accept if you cant so then dont play poker.

AND to all the idiots thinking aa and kk are always the nuts no matter what flops quit poker right away please
    Last edited by TKD55; 12-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Most people are getting mad that you 3 or 4 bet someone and they still call with garbage and win. After a 3 or 4 bet a lot of the time you are pot committed...there is no "get off the hand".
    Last edited by RageMachine; 12-20-2012 at 07:41 PM.

I agree with what you wrote...with the exception of freerolls. People will just call right on down the line no matter what you do in some of these.

PokerOwned God
    Sometimes, the all ins are preflop when you have Aces. Of course players are mad that a bad hand won.

PokerOwned God
    i have lost with almost every hand possible and also won with every hand as well..

poker is nutz!

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    The answer to this is: Good poker dosn`t lose (in the long term)
    If you are asking yourself why you`r good play always lose`s the ONE AND ONLY answer to that is your poker is not good and you should quit.
    I know for most it is hard to get of AA when 889 flops and the other person is ( lets say this person is somewhat a decent player) ALL-IN
    but in this case you just have to accept you are beat, and once again the answer THE only answer is it actually shouldn't be hard at all to get of it
    Now for the most it is hard but it should actually not at all be hard to get of qq in case u get for example 5 all-ins in front of you, YOU are beat in bout 87% of the time so PUT them down ( just and example)

Now to all the people that keep coming in chat and complaining how their AA lost to 37o or their KK to 89s,
    it is all your own fault you either played the hands terrible or did not get of them when you should have,
    and then of course their is the suckouts but guys thats a part of poker that you will just HAVE to accept if you cant so then dont play poker.

AND to all the idiots thinking aa and kk are always the nuts no matter what flops quit poker right away please

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! You must be part of the clueless to think someone is a bad player cause they got bad beated LMFAO typical Idiot statement. LMFAO@ if you cant win with AA or KK against a idiot you should quit LOL if im playin AA for example as u put it and a decent player calls my raise with 89, then hes/her is definitely not a good player but yet ur response is the player that lost is the bad player , thats just fkin hilarious!!! but the other player is good for donking someone LMFAO Only a tardo that is used to his hands holding would make such a dumbass statement.. Ya know those of us that come into chat and complain about being bad beat arent complaining cause it happens once in a great while like odds would say it should, most of us would just like for them to hold anywhere near what odds say should happen, not exact opposite of what odds say will happen.. to be beatin by a 2 or 3 outer(or gutshot or runner runner) is NOT bad play just horrible RNG results!! Yes at times it is played wrong but even playin it wrong odds should still be odds..So if we dont get them when we should its our fault? are you fuckin kiddin me? you that much of a idiot?

So this post is complete garbage and has no business on a poker forum. Downing people for good play and bad results, while typical of those who dont experience what alot of us do, to degrade someone for bad luck or whatever is just plain ridiculous Mr $14 won yes all should listen to you since you obviously know wtf ur talking about LMFAO A whole 14 bux since a year of being here LMFAO

So for almost a year(before we started getting 70 to 90 plus in turnys) you had a chance to build a roll. So whos the dumb one? the one who doesnt even try to build a roll or the one who degrades others for best hand losing? O i guess they would both point towards you!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! You must be part of the clueless to think someone is a bad player cause they got bad beated LMFAO typical Idiot statement. LMFAO@ if you cant win with AA or KK against a idiot you should quit LOL if im playin AA for example as u put it and a decent player calls my raise with 89, then hes/her is definitely not a good player but yet ur response is the player that lost is the bad player , thats just fkin hilarious!!! but the other player is good for donking someone LMFAO Only a tardo that is used to his hands holding would make such a dumbass statement.. Ya know those of us that come into chat and complain about being bad beat arent complaining cause it happens once in a great while like odds would say it should, most of us would just like for them to hold anywhere near what odds say should happen, not exact opposite of what odds say will happen.. to be beatin by a 2 or 3 outer(or gutshot or runner runner) is NOT bad play just horrible RNG results!! Yes at times it is played wrong but even playin it wrong odds should still be odds..So if we dont get them when we should its our fault? are you fuckin kiddin me? you that much of a idiot?

So this post is complete garbage and has no business on a poker forum. Downing people for good play and bad results, while typical of those who dont experience what alot of us do, to degrade someone for bad luck or whatever is just plain ridiculous Mr $14 won yes all should listen to you since you obviously know wtf ur talking about LMFAO A whole 14 bux since a year of being here LMFAO

So for almost a year(before we started getting 70 to 90 plus in turnys) you had a chance to build a roll. So whos the dumb one? the one who doesnt even try to build a roll or the one who degrades others for best hand losing? O i guess they would both point towards you!!

Read the thread over again lol
    and btw i have rarley played ANY carbon freerolls here neither any of the others i decide to playone every month or so and its not like im tryin to win it ill just donk it away ( now the donking it away has NOTHING to do with how i play or what i know about poker i just do it because i really dont give a sht).... but that has nothing to do with the meaning of this thread ..

now again just for you as you seem to be one of them....:::
    Last edited by TKD55; 12-21-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Read the thread over again lol
    and btw i have rarley played ANY carbon freerolls here neither any of the others i decide to playone every month or so and its not like im tryin to win it ill just donk it away ( now the donking it away has NOTHING to do with how i play or what i know about poker i just do it because i really dont give a sht).... but that has nothing to do with the meaning of this thread ..

now again just for you as you seem to be one of them....:::
    i must say. youre an idiot sir. forget quitting poker. you should just quit breathing

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i must say. youre an idiot sir. forget quitting poker. you should just quit breathing
    lolol people like you who counter anything i say cause they have personal problems (or something) should just not reply in threads i made/make it waste of both mine and your time

PokerOwned Veteran
    just play the game and have fun if you cant do that then maybe you sould quit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast