Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Boy this is to funny, its poker anything can happen and everyone over reacts on both side, just play and learn

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im' still a little new. Sorry if I'm not much help. I do enjoy the forum and seem to be getting familiar with it slowly, hope everyone enjoys there time here.

PokerOwned Pro
    yep all we can do is keep playing

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I can't play on Poker Stars but it wouldn't be poker if everyone made their hand as for fish go on juicey stakes poker winning free rolls is never easy playing razz is.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

I'm trying to figure out exactly what there should be a law against based on the OP.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

If your going to shove with an over card on the board than you shouda just shoved pre flop. especially with the stack sizes and blinds the way they were. Small raise pre there just not smart. Doesn't mean your a fish though. We ALL make poor decisions at one time or another. GL in the future and don't let the "trolls" get to ya.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol thats funny

PokerOwned God
    there should be a law about peeps who think the best hand pre will win all the time when playing online poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    i guess anything can happen. of course, i dont even know what im talking about because i didnt read the original post

The worst is when you get a table with a huuuge fish and he gets lucky a couple times then the relentless attack of words for his bad play forces the most profitable person at the table to leave. Please, fish are from whom you make your money. Berating them and forcing them to leave is completely -EV.

Not saying that is the case here but its something I see (well used to see when I was playing everyday) and makes absolutely no sense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast