Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there anything I should of done different with this hand Heads up?????

Did I play these Pocket Jacks right or should I shove???? - YouTube

Game started at: 2013/12/21 6:21:6
    Game ID: 233985553 3000/6000 BIG10 - $300 GTD, Table 7 (Hold'em)
    Seat 4 is the button
    Seat 4: STLrounder (439656).
    Seat 9: titiritero (470344).
    Player titiritero ante (600)
    Player STLrounder ante (600)
    Player STLrounder has small blind (3000)
    Player titiritero has big blind (6000)
    Player titiritero received a card.
    Player titiritero received a card.
    Player STLrounder received card: [Jc]
    Player STLrounder received card: [Jd]
    Player STLrounder raises (15000)
    Player titiritero allin (463744)
    Player STLrounder allin (421056)
    Uncalled bet (30688) returned to titiritero
    *** FLOP ***: [Qs 3s Kh]
    *** TURN ***: [Qs 3s Kh] [7s]
    *** RIVER ***: [Qs 3s Kh 7s] [6s]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 879312. Rake 0
    Board: [Qs 3s Kh 7s 6s]
    Player STLrounder shows: One pair of Js [Jc Jd]. Bets: 439656. Collects: 0. Loses: 439656.
    *Player titiritero shows: One pair of Ks [10c Kc]. Bets: 439656. Collects: 879312. Wins: 439656.
    Game ended at: 2013/12/21 6:21:24

EddieTorr
    hindsight being golden, seems like a situation for a shove to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieTorr View Post
    hindsight being golden, seems like a situation for a shove to me.

I feel like I should of shoved too, when I watch the hand again. After he shoved after my small raise, Maybe I should of folded and waited for a better spot. He could of easily had AK, AQ, or even a higher pair. I had a lot of chips left, I should of gotten away from it. But, its hard for me to fold those jacks there heads up.

Seasoned Veteran
    It was a pretty aggressive play shoving with K 10 suited. Shoving with Js would have been better and make him decide but seeing him shove on your small raise makes be think he would have called anyways. Overall you were ahead preflop and had like a 60/40 in your favor. Would you have folded if the same situation occurred?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He was gonna call no matter what you did. That's poker

Quote Originally Posted by herbs916 View Post
    It was a pretty aggressive play shoving with K 10 suited. Shoving with Js would have been better and make him decide but seeing him shove on your small raise makes be think he would have called anyways. Overall you were ahead preflop and had like a 60/40 in your favor. Would you have folded if the same situation occurred?
    I don't know if I could actually folded the JJ.

you were clearly ahead preflop... all in there is a fine move.. folding would be a little nitty....

and he had a K high... so u made the correct call... to say he might have had a bigger pair or AK is silly... if he had ak u were ahead.

if jammed there in that position with those cards... im sure he was doing that quite often with similar hands.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    why would you of wanted to fold the J's. No way hu you can fold J's, and you want him to shove there, you played it perfect, you were 70/30 favorite when all the chips went in (not 60/40). Nothing you can do, sometimes the underdog gets lucky and wins, you played it perfect imo.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    why would you of wanted to fold the J's. No way hu you can fold J's, and you want him to shove there, you played it perfect, you were 70/30 favorite when all the chips went in (not 60/40). Nothing you can do, sometimes the underdog gets lucky and wins, you played it perfect imo.
    yup! you just got unlucky.. he hit 1 of 3 outs. =(

you cant let things like this get to you.. otherwise itll fuck up your game in the future.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Seasoned Veteran
    U did the right thing heads up jacks is a real big hand I would of played it the same way there is only 3 other starting hands that could beat u preflop But its a judgement call really u can raise he calls doesnt hit anything most likely there folding with any reasonable raise If an overcard comes your decision becomes alot harder So i would just get them all in there with jacks if i could

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast