Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    you were clearly ahead preflop... all in there is a fine move.. folding would be a little nitty....

and he had a K high... so u made the correct call... to say he might have had a bigger pair or AK is silly... if he had ak u were ahead.

if jammed there in that position with those cards... im sure he was doing that quite often with similar hands.
    I know there was no way of folding Pocket jacks in heads up. dk12 your right it would be silly to fold Even if he had AK or AQ it would of still been a race. I am just mad I got beat against the K10 suited vs my JJ, I want first place not runner up . Next time i am in that situation if I have a hand like that I will probably just shove. I think that would be a better play and if villain calls then at least I made him pay to play. Thanks for your opinions and insight.

PokerOwned God
    ten K wow sorry to see that nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I know there was no way of folding Pocket jacks in heads up. dk12 your right it would be silly to fold Even if he had AK or AQ it would of still been a race. I am just mad I got beat against the K10 suited vs my JJ, I want first place not runner up . Next time i am in that situation if I have a hand like that I will probably just shove. I think that would be a better play and if villain calls then at least I made him pay to play. Thanks for your opinions and insight.
    yea it definitely Sucks to go out like that... but shit happens... you will win those races in th elong run HU..

just keep your head up! srsly... dont let one hand tilt you for the rest of th eday...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I feel like I should of shoved too, when I watch the hand again. After he shoved after my small raise, Maybe I should of folded and waited for a better spot. He could of easily had AK, AQ, or even a higher pair. I had a lot of chips left, I should of gotten away from it. But, its hard for me to fold those jacks there heads up.
    but he didnt have any of those and gambled with pure trash as typical of online and in pure online fashion worst hand wins LMFAO its getting way past old for bs to keep winning all the time
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    You only have to dodge a K. He had one overall over your pocket Js. You would look silly if you folded JJ preflop at that spot. You will win that situation most of the time.

PokerOwned Pro
    yea standard ship there...math is key headsup and you need to know you have to be getting it in ahead....

PokerOwned Veteran
    you're good on this one, i def woulda done the exact same thing in this spot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12