Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

if the flop is suited, what are the odds someone else in the hand flopped a flush?

if the flop is suited, what are the odds someone else in the hand flopped a flush?

i dunno but what are the odds you say something different then your tittle? or actually respond to a post that you start, id say ZERO!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

im not sure the exact odds. but if you are on merge in a limped or small raised pot, their is a high possibility
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

if the flop comes suited ....almost guaranteed the flush is out there or some donk will chase it

I usually don't chase the flush unless I have the nut card.

Online with 6 or more players at the table, if the flop falls suited then I basically automatically assume someone hit it or will hit it. Then it's just a matter of disciplined bankroll management to fold (unless ofcourse I hit it.)

PokerOwned God
    in merge always two flushes at the table

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you dont have big card in that suit dont go :P

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Are we talking about chasing the flush or fearing the flush? If I'm against one or two other players and in position, I'll continue to c-bet a monochrome flop like I would any other even if I don't have a card in that suit.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I love the responses that say they do not know the odds but that they are somehow convinced that the RNG where they play is fraudulent. The algorithms do not care who gets the pot, however it is designed to prevent collusion (e.g. 'potripper' like viewing of hole-cards or multi-players communicating privately at SNG or ring tables). If you see anomalies in the odds and cannot adapt to capitalize on that info, then its not the site, its you. Lack of pot control and poor bankroll management is what breaks all the players complaining about getting a set of aces cracked.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    If you play on Merge or PS ... FTP... doesnt matter its rigged anyway...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast