Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: donkey's

donkey's

Sometimes it makes me so mad how donks get rewarded all the time. My king's got beat by jack ten today. I may be a donk sometimes,but not that bad!!! Lol

Banned
    that's me i am the donkey. I think i am the super one!!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Handicap28 View Post
    Sometimes it makes me so mad how donks get rewarded all the time. My king's got beat by jack ten today. I may be a donk sometimes,but not that bad!!! Lol
    JT is a reasonable hand to play ... a hand history here would be nice

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol there are alot of donks out there..... my AA KK QQ JJ got cracked by 75 or 62 this week several times.

Banned
    i love when people whine and cry and then post about the bad beat put on them...but never EVER do you hear the 100 times previous they did it to someone else. I want to hear some brags about laying out sick bad beats for once.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    i love when people whine and cry and then post about the bad beat put on them...but never EVER do you hear the 100 times previous they did it to someone else. I want to hear some brags about laying out sick bad beats for once.
    Live tournament about 2 weeks ago, down to final two tables im in BB with pocket 4s guy UTG ( ihave some history against from previous tournaments) min raises and its folded around to me...blinds are 200/400 btw and he leads out for 1500, i re raise to 3200 and he makes it 5000 back to me..(oh also me and him were two of the chip leaders at the time)..I call the 5k more..turn is 9 hearts so 3 hearts out now..I lead out for 8k and he flat calls...River 4..I think and then go all in and he calls, then immediately flips over pocket kings for kings full
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Live tournament about 2 weeks ago, down to final two tables im in BB with pocket 4s guy UTG ( ihave some history against from previous tournaments) min raises and its folded around to me...blinds are 200/400 btw and he leads out for 1500, i re raise to 3200 and he makes it 5000 back to me..(oh also me and him were two of the chip leaders at the time)..I call the 5k more..turn is 9 hearts so 3 hearts out now..I lead out for 8k and he flat calls...River 4..I think and then go all in and he calls, then immediately flips over pocket kings for kings full
    The weekend before this I lost a $1100 pot at 2/5 from getting top set in against bottom set on the turn and the guy hit quads on the river so I knew exactly how it felt
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Banned
    well damn, that is a bad beat story i can stomach. casue that is for some serious cash.

Experienced Member
    big time donkey donk donksss heree!!! ughh

were all donks, thats y we play$30 freerolls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast