Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well it's quite fun to grind cash table becuase that's quickest way to earn your points to become VIPS or something like that.
    Since SNG doesn't filled up that much in Carbon Poker so Cash Game is the best.

Pokerstars SNGs is probably easier.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Have not recognized this so far and I guess its just an impression because of the different playing styles.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Well it's quite fun to grind cash table becuase that's quickest way to earn your points to become VIPS or something like that.
    Since SNG doesn't filled up that much in Carbon Poker so Cash Game is the best.

Pokerstars SNGs is probably easier.
    i disagree, its all about time of day really yes cash tables have more traffic but i personally prefer sngs and the ones i tend to play in fill up pretty quick

Elite PokerOwned Member
    to see a difference you would have to have a sample of 10's of thousands of hands even then that wouldnt prove any wrong doings if this is what your suggesting ????

PokerOwned God
    your money last longer for sit and go's, at least for me, and some tables in ring games have alot of donks

PokerOwned God
    I highly doubt the cards fall different in cash vs tourney ... it would require the site to implement a different random card generator algorithm ... not that they couldn't do that, just there is little incentive.

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    I prefer MTT"s or sng's on the whole, but cash games can interesting sometimes, i suppose.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Seasoned Veteran
    its seems to me that if im freerollin tryin to play cg's it throws my rythm off

PokerOwned God
    Depends on how much fr play vs cash games you play..you might notice a different of course, more hands are being played on fr level and i assume less risk taking with players in cash games vs fr..

Knight-Lieutenant
    5 points? really? just for doing this? mmmmm yummy yummy yummy
    play poker client 1/2 with me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast