Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You should report the chat to Carbon, and put him on ignore if it bothers you this much.
    Carbon never does anything. They're too desperate for rake to ban anyone or something. I put him on ignore tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    LOL ur funny Riv.

Jason, PokerOwned won't even ban someone here unless they commit murder (or so it seems at times). What the makes you think they are going to ban someone for hurting your feelings off site?

Do I like his act, or for that matter the act of the host of others who bish when they lose, and taunt when they win? No. That's what "Disable chat" is for though. You either need to get thicker skin or learn how to use the tools you have at your disposal.
    This is why PO has the negative reputation it does tho.. we don't need people like him representing our community.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Carbon never does anything. They're too desperate for rake to ban anyone or something. I put him on ignore tho.
    well we can't ban someone over their chat.

TON is Gone.

Actually, they WILL take away his chat privilege's if they get enough complaints.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    well we can't ban someone over their chat.
    Why not? Other sites do all the time.

TON is Gone.
    This is why PO has the negative reputation it does tho.. we don't need people like him representing our community.
    It is one of the reasons, yes.

Look, I don't disagree with you.... but expecting PO to suddenly start policing other sites chat is unrealistic. That said, if a MOD is at the table (or railing), I think they SHOULD have the authority to issue some kind of discipline back on PO. I'm not certain of this but I seem to remember hearing that there was a time long ago when such things DID happen. I dunno.......
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lmao is lamebrane back? ( just messing) Look some use the chat to berate and throw off your game and with these threads I see it works.

I had players say they wished my family die in a fiery car wreck, or they are going to find me and rip my pancreas out........its the interwebs, drink a beer and laugh.........................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    It is one of the reasons, yes.

Look, I don't disagree with you.... but expecting PO to suddenly start policing other sites chat is unrealistic. That said, if a MOD is at the table (or railing), I think they SHOULD have the authority to issue some kind of discipline back on PO. I'm not certain of this but I seem to remember hearing that there was a time long ago when such things DID happen. I dunno.......
    But while the game is on Carbon, it is a PO game, with promos and standings on PO dependent on it. It's just an extension of what happens here.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    LOL dude you never complain, you know i respect you - somehow my sarcasm never comes through in this
    I have been known to complain from time to time, but I never rely on personal attacks to do it. :P

TON is Gone.
    But while the game is on Carbon, it is a PO game, with promos and standings on PO dependent on it. It's just an extension of what happens here.
    You are preaching to the choir. I don't think this site considers "Image" in the decision making process or at least not enough. The bottom line though is that the current policy on this matter here is "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast