Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Table ettiquette question....

I've been playing poker for several years now, mostly online. Today, I was in a MTT freeroll from another forum and in the BB. I flopped two pair, 10-6 offsuit, and the button put out a large bid. Company had just arrived so I figured I'd go all in and either build a little stack so I could visit for a little while or go out and visit for a while..lol... anyways the other player had two pair as well. A10s and took the pot and then say's "Thank You".
    I took it as a rude, smart &**( comment, but still said 'your welcome' and gg on my way off the table.

Was it rude or am I just being a dumb ole' silly' girl??? lol....

What's your opinion???

Thats rude and your response was proper. They were looking to be an asshat and you didn't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.
    Well played.

a lil rude on there part maybe they could of said better luck next time, what pisses me off is when they wave bye lol

People like that are usually just trying to get to you (and their tablemates).

Thanks PooffyFoofy, potfan42o and jasonv12....... I thought it was being rude too. And potfan42o....LOL... I hate that too!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol u did just fine and it doesn't sound like youre a dumb ol' silly girl lol

Lol... Thanks TimmysTrappoker!

Wanna hear something funny?? Just talked to the person who said 'Thank You and he said that he was saying "Thank You" to the one who said "nice hand"... I saw the "nice hand" but it was after he said thank you....but now that I know who it was, Im sure it was just my game lagging! haha... so see, I am just a silly old girl! Thanks all!

No matter what, some people have no class,, I try to ignore such people,,, "KARMA" will come around.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Little rude, also maybe your a being a little sensative as well. Handled welltho

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast