Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    Oh. and AA ALWAYS loses for me. lol. Does well for others, but Im just unlucky with it.

TON is Gone.
    I found plenty more kink online, but overall my wife wasn't impressed with the results or the increased use of lotion and Kleenex.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

EddieTorr
    First thing is to get used to the much faster pace and the presence of a higher percentage of kooks. Once you settle in a bit, you'll be fine.

you will love it and hate it...but you will likely enjoy it for the rest of your life...with so many options from free to any amount you can count there is usually a game for you
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Master
    A lot of loose players that will play anything until the river...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    Oh. and AA ALWAYS loses for me. lol. Does well for others, but Im just unlucky with it.
    fold that shix, doesn't stand a chance

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck online ive enjoyed it ready to hit a nice score though

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Need to be a bit tighter online, at least in the early part of the tourney - give the fools a chance to bust themselves out or to stack up so they don't feel like they have to play every hand like it's aces
    so u play tight in the early part of a tourney to let good players bust the bad players leaving yourself to face the good players who at that point have a bigger stack than you?

I think playing online is a whole lot diffrent than playing live , cause it is much harder to tell a bluff from real cause u cant see the other player.

Banned
    I think I want to stick with live honestly.. online is more conveinent but who knows. I like being able to see people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12