Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    wow i am sorry to hear that everyone seems to be having problems with sweetpacks and i guess i wanted to say thanks for the heads up so that i make sure to stay away from that when i continue to do my surveys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    One of the survey links I clicked yesterday gave me some toolbar called "sweetpacks". System restore failed to remove it, and it does not show a registry in 'uninstall a program'. I had to remove firefox and go back to explorer to get away from it. Anyone dealt with this issue and know how to remove it?
    Back up anything you need (photos and shit) and do a factory restore......sorry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    Back up anything you need (photos and shit) and do a factory restore......sorry
    Thanks for the heads up though

Banned
    Someone really needs to do some spring cleaning on these offers around here

Banned
    half don't work. and half of those are ruining your computer. and the thanks you get is a few hours wasted

use this

Revo Uninstaller - Download

it also has a "Hunting" feature, which u can simply put over any program icon to uninstall that specific program

PS.: u can use the Advanced mode with no worries, it will only delete safe files and will always ask u first if u really sure u wanna delete them, its an excelent software, i use it over 2 years now and never had any problem
    Last edited by Swittie; 08-06-2013 at 12:10 AM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    One of the survey links I clicked yesterday gave me some toolbar called "sweetpacks". System restore failed to remove it, and it does not show a registry in 'uninstall a program'. I had to remove firefox and go back to explorer to get away from it. Anyone dealt with this issue and know how to remove it?
    u can use a unistallerr app.1 these programs fk my OS my unluck my drive recorder was broken.now my lucky i have 2 system install.

PokerOwned Veteran
    toolbars can suk my left nut

Banned
    downloading anything on here is a risk, and it is such a pain the u know what to getpoints here with out buying them.. unless you have patience..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12