Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SWC withdrawals

SWC withdrawals

I'm so confused on how to withdraw from SWC. So I've opened an account with mtgox and verified it. I went to setup my bank account to withdraw to and it says all withdrawals are charged 2000 yen. I'm assuming this means Japanese yen because it didn't clarify, and that equals about $20. Does this sound right? Is that the only way to withdraw, or are there cheaper ways?

Experienced Member
    q steps did tell me to want to withdraw. I think there's a better way

PokerOwned God
    Wow, what a confusing withdrawal. If in doubt, email them and I'm sure they'll walk you through it step by step.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Technically, you have withdrew from SWC as soon as your bitcoins are cashed out to your address. As far as actually getting cash for your BTC, Mt Gox is not the only exchange out there. You may find another with lower fees

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    Technically, you have withdrew from SWC as soon as your bitcoins are cashed out to your address. As far as actually getting cash for your BTC, Mt Gox is not the only exchange out there. You may find another with lower fees
    Yeah, I'm really trying to figure out the whole process of getting money in my account. I'm checking out coinbase right now, hopefully that will meet my needs.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes that sounds extremely high for a service fee...gotta be better out there

PokerOwned God
    i just sell the chips for gdmp and load it on a card...

PokerOwned God
    Everyone keeps saying use that fucking site. Use coinbase.com man i am telling you the fucking truth. use coinbase.com and fuck the rest.
    there is a small small bank fee, that is the bank fee nothing to do with coinbase or scw. its like 4 cents or something per few dollars. very fucking small.

LISTEN TO ME MAN

i keep telling peeps use coinbase.com
    there are THOUSSANDS OF WALLETS OUT THERE, SOME ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

THERE ARE THOUSAND S OF THE M .

coinbas e .com man use that shit. i link that to my fucking bank and sell my fucking swc chips which are turned into btc free, they give u the offer of the sell price.

use coinbase mother fuckers. llisten. ii cant believe everyone has been talking aobut that site and they charge hella high price.

COINBASE. I TELL U ALL THE FUCKING TIMES PEOPLE,. COINBASE

IF U DONT OR CANT DO THAT, I WILL HELP U OUT FREE OF CHARGE. IM HONEST, I DONT FUCK AROUND. IF U NEED ME TO SELL FOR U I WILL AND I WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING.

COINBASE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying use that fucking site. Use coinbase.com man i am telling you the fucking truth. use coinbase.com and fuck the rest.
    there is a small small bank fee, that is the bank fee nothing to do with coinbase or scw. its like 4 cents or something per few dollars. very fucking small.

LISTEN TO ME MAN

i keep telling peeps use coinbase.com
    there are THOUSSANDS OF WALLETS OUT THERE, SOME ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

THERE ARE THOUSAND S OF THE M .

coinbas e .com man use that shit. i link that to my fucking bank and sell my fucking swc chips which are turned into btc free, they give u the offer of the sell price.

use coinbase mother fuckers. llisten. ii cant believe everyone has been talking aobut that site and they charge hella high price.

COINBASE. I TELL U ALL THE FUCKING TIMES PEOPLE,. COINBASE

IF U DONT OR CANT DO THAT, I WILL HELP U OUT FREE OF CHARGE. IM HONEST, I DONT FUCK AROUND. IF U NEED ME TO SELL FOR U I WILL AND I WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING.

COINBASE.COM
    If/when SWC (or bitcoins in fuckin general) loses it's fuckin shadyness, I will check it the fuck ou at that time FUCK!
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Nice reply MM, and thanks for the help dimebags. I'm happy somebody could help me confirm what I've been beating my head against a wall to figure out. I signed up with coinbase and I started the bank account verification there. I'm gonna pass on mt gox for now, waaaaaaay too expensive for what I heard btc withdrawals should be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast