Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Most Annoying Words in Poker Usernames

Internet Poker has been around long enough to begin a list of the most annoying words that players use as part of their User Names. To start it out I nominate the following:

1. hottie
    2. johnny (or some version/spelling)
    3. playa

What do any of you PO playa's think? LOL!!

The word DONK. Players throw the word around everytime another player makes a bad call and hits. That does not mean the player is a donk, it just means they got lucky. That would be the most annoying word in internet poker (hell in poker in general). I play live about 30-40 hours a week. I cant count how many times i hear that word and most player dont even know what the hell it means.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Any screen name with 69. The OMG from OMGClayAiken is getting popular, and I'm not sure I like it. Any Pro name or first name with numbers at the end, especially year of birth. Anything uncreative like 3493923 as a name is annoying. Going back to topic and choosing words, what about JKoff or any variation of that? I'm kind of guilty of that, as my Player's Only name used to be JKoffMasterBettor. Oh! Using Pro in the name. That's annoying too.

Corporal
    Slight digression, although I wholeheartedly agree with the SN's featuring the 69 in them, so tilting.... but, was going for pictures in my reply:
    The most tilting pictures that would irritate me or get on my nerves to where I'd just block them from view on STARS were any form of baby pic...
    Most of the times, their kids are ugly as is, but, my god.... don't expose that kind of cruel and unusual punishment to the rest of the world. Leave it for the family album.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShoreFan View Post
    Slight digression, although I wholeheartedly agree with the SN's featuring the 69 in them, so tilting.... but, was going for pictures in my reply:
    The most tilting pictures that would irritate me or get on my nerves to where I'd just block them from view on STARS were any form of baby pic...
    Most of the times, their kids are ugly as is, but, my god.... don't expose that kind of cruel and unusual punishment to the rest of the world. Leave it for the family album.
    I have to agree you in this one. I don't understand the persons who put their sons pictures as their photos, they don't imagine how many curse the players throw on them when they lose a hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really don't like when the players use pro names to play, I already saw so many PhilIveys out there..

any name on the merge network!!

Banned
    Me myself I hate it when people put numbers in there names !!!

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShoreFan View Post
    OMG, jersey, that's a great one. I totally hate those. That's what picture frames on your desk is for. Imagine if some psychotic retarded computer hacker tracked you because you sucked out on them, and they take out your kids instead... all because you put your kids pic as your poker avatar.

lowball
    I saw somebody named PlayingOnCrapper recently. I got a horrible visual and it completely ruined my game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast