Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    scottieb668 I'm To Dam Old And Lazy To Fight For Point's LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Pooffyfooffy I did a couple of the email ones got the confirmation and never got point's I guess I just suck at getting points for free LOL

With the surveys you just need to read them like a poker player. First off from what I have found to work they are looking for people between the ages 203 and 29 not that you need to be but the survey needs to think you are. I put that I am not married but living with partner and put her age in as about 28. when it comes to the questions about products just think about it they want info on people that use the products they are asking about so say that you use them. answer what you think would be the truth about them. Does not matter if you never heard of it just think of another product and answer as if they were asking about that. I have been able to do the one a day surveys about 4 out of 5 days and most days I have no idea about what they are asking. Just put what you think they want to hear about and make sure to read the questions because they will put some in that make sure you are reading and not just clicking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12