Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant Major
    if you can't follow the instructions then maybe you should buy points and watch the videos... good luck to ya and maybe you will figure them out.. US can only do certain ones .. hope this helps with the craziness

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    The surveys are faulty at best. It's not his fault...

I cleared 9 pages of the survey and it cut me off for putting the 'wrong' picture, which was the only one in the criteria without a cartoon...

Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    Can anyone tell me where pokerowned comes up with some of these surveys. I have also noticed that alot of them are the same thing.
    What I hate the most is when you spend 15 minutes of actually answering survey answers and at the end it says you're not in demographics. Why start it all then. LOL Drive me batty too. Certain ones are better than others. But, it is definately a drag. But look at the bright side. If you tried to win a dollar for free on Merge... How long would that take?

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    What I hate the most is when you spend 15 minutes of actually answering survey answers and at the end it says you're not in demographics. Why start it all then. LOL Drive me batty too. Certain ones are better than others. But, it is definately a drag. But look at the bright side. If you tried to win a dollar for free on Merge... How long would that take?
    agree 100% LOL

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah those surveys can be a pain. I had one that said you do not want to put in that address, because that address is being used. Well, either my daughter or her hubby is making money someplace, so I had to give my 2nd house I own as an address.

That's why you shouldn't download surveys you need to downloads, those usually doesn't work.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hi, sorry can not help you, the surveys track my I always complicate

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahhhfokthatnh View Post
    these surveys gave me viruses..has that happened to anyone else?
    ya the surveys used to get me viruses all the time , ever sense i got my new computer i havent touched a survey , and never will.

PokerOwned Pro
    ya , ive got viruses from surveys . but im stupid enough to continue doing them.

Master Sergeant
    all the phone ones work, i used to old sim cards and have gotten like 4500 points from it (CPA lead)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast