Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tip of the Day

Seasoned Veteran

Tip of the Day

Blinds are 300 and 600 You have pocket QQs and middle position. Flop is 5 9 A. With 2600 chips in front of you its 1800 and on You. What do you Do?????

Knight
    check call

Zab
    Depends what happened preflop.. If you raised and were only called or if the person betting raised PF
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabulus32 View Post
    Depends what happened preflop.. If you raised and were only called or if the person betting raised PF
    was about to say.... the heck happened preflop. You limping in and he calls, you raising and he calls, he reraisin you?? Id say with blind 300/600 and you have 2600 after a bet, you probably should of just gone all in pre. BUt to answer your question , whenever you have to think about it, go all in

Nothing much to do then just fold the hand or simple just call and hoping that guy doesn't have A
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Fold

Private
    If you were raised preflop you fold if you raised and go more than one call odds are someone has an ace, i its a short stacked player id fold, large stack could be bullying you especially if they have position on you

Banned
    oh for sure fold.... it's a busted hand at that point....

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is probably simple decision which is check/fold unless it checks around and then there is a 600 dollar bet u might want to push. But most likely i would fold. Another thing you have to take into account is if a player that bets has been pushing people around

Master Sergeant
    I would say that you would hopefully have been watching how the player that you are playing was playing during the tourney and read him by what you think he has and if you have the hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast