abwil im kinda leaning on the same thing at this point....like i said....1 week before black friday i withdrew $500 "check" ...black friday i did another check " $300" now thats $800 bucks...plus the amount of money i still have left in the account is driving me insane...lets put it this way im owed thousands of dollars and im kinda pisssed off at this point....i have over 10k in points"which isnt really alot..."not complaining about that really" also got almost 750 iron man medals that i was goin to use to make my own custom table on full tilt "plo table" also academy medals...ohh not to mention end of yr bonus...also was a hair away from black card status....never really gave a fuck about getting it untill my budd "btngu" told me to go for it and so be it i went for it and almost was there but got hit with the black friday stick..."bullshit"

in all reality this is there only way to either "make interest on our money" or they are siding for bankruptcy...kinda hard to think that would happen considering the fact of how many still playing...blah blah....not only did our gov fuk us by stoppin the play in the usa...they also fucked us on not making a deal with them...we open domain names...usa players get paid....so they did but we arent getting paid....now thats a double edge sword up our ass...all i know is if the doj and ftp gave a fuck about us they should be paying.....ps did why cant you...not like ps was a smaller comp...maybe a lil bit but not by far....to think we put so much trusted energy into a site that we all swore by is kinda a let down!!! i would never wear there patch nor their logos......i got over 35 pro kos shirts im waiting to burn on their doorsteps lol....think about this.....its been almost 2 months...maybe 6-7 weeks i guess since black friday and all they have done is give back take 2 bonus...convert t$ n tickets and give back owed rakeback....and send back points if you have sent out for things.....thats nuts....still waiting on the owed check money to get back into account.....im losing faith day by day.....hope this all works out sometime soon....