Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    I have never played on a site like that before. how does it work. so you pay the 20 bucks, then you can play in as many tournaments as you want on the site? how big are the prize pools usually?
    spadeclub for example guaranteed 100K in prizes a month. they make their $$ when they take in more subscriptions than they out. They all have very small tourneys around the clock where ya can win 5, 10 bucks, but they had a 30K tourney every month that you had to qualify for. I FTed that twice $1400 and $700, and made about another grand in $5-$50 increments. pure play seemed nuts to me, but a friend of mine did OK there.

These sites sound like a racket. You can only turn a profit by winning $20+ a month. I've never been on one, is it all tournament play?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

My aunt did pure play for awhile, not sure if she still does. It seems alright, at least it's clearly legal in the US!

Seasoned Veteran
    or so long, poker players want people to recognize that poker has a skill element. When they finally got a legal approval and recognition from a super power, they get taxed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12