Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stealing blinds.When do you think is perfect time to steal blinds?

Well..i have a problem with stealing blinds..Almost everytime i choose a bad time to raise,and because i don't know when to stop calling/raising ,i got knocked out from tournament..
    So,my question for you is :When do you think is perfect time to steal blinds,and how much you raise?
    Feel free to talk here about this subject ,and sorry for english mistakes
    Last edited by kenzor; 01-11-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Private
    I think you are tredding on shaky ground whenever you want to steal anything, best advice is to not try. But if the ante is as big as the BB then stealing is an option in late position with no calls or raises acting b4 you.

Sergeant
    whenever ur in mid to late position or maybe when lots of fish at the table and ur image is solid

okay maybe i should stop trying to steal..or just do it when my image is solid as auzzieM said thanks for advice guys..hope more ppl will get involved in this topic,i'd like to hear more opinions

Corporal
    My belief is that in the long run "stealing" anything seldom gets rewarded. However, when it comes to poker the best time to attempt a steal is when you spot weakness of a player playing tight poker. Keep in mind that the risk vs reward needs weighed upon in every attempt. In low limit tourneys I have found blind stealing seldom works anyways.

Master Sergeant
    stealing blinds should be one of the last things u learn after getting comftorble with everything else...gotta crawl before u walk...

Banned
    I always steal and nevewr get caught. Yet then again that is because my game style is agressive. Most people cant figure me out until I am up about 500-1000 chips. I would do it in late postion bthough normally prolly

Knight
    I love to try and steal the blinds when it is just on the edge of people making it into the money. People tend to fold much more often and it is some easy blind stealing.

Corporal
    thanks for that thirdi never really thought about that

Sergeant
    stealing blinds isnt a huge part of my game, but once it gets close to final table and I am stacked, I will step it up a little.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast