Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stay away from Card Player!!

I checked these jokers out a few months ago, seemed like they had some good MTTs. With a free account, I entered in a $10 tournament with points. Only 1st place paid. Won it my third attempt. No notice. I emailed support, they tell me they tally up everything at the end of month. I wait 3 weeks and still no notice of prize/winnings, so I email support again, stating that I won $10 and that I would never pay for premium account if they didn't pay me for my win as a free member. No response. So I'm done - poor software too. anyone else play/have problems there?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I started off there after my big 2 year poker break. This was before I found PO. And did the free trial and software does suck. I won first once and finished 2nd twice all for about 100. So after support said wait till end of month, and that came. And I was expecting to get a check when they switched it to pay pal cash out. I didn't know this at the time and when I wrote them they told me about the pay pal and without giving them my pay pal info, the next thing I know I got the 100 in my pay pal. I didn't play there after my trial. THey still send u weekly rewards which is cool I guess

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    I checked these jokers out a few months ago, seemed like they had some good MTTs. With a free account, I entered in a $10 tournament with points. Only 1st place paid. Won it my third attempt. No notice. I emailed support, they tell me they tally up everything at the end of month. I wait 3 weeks and still no notice of prize/winnings, so I email support again, stating that I won $10 and that I would never pay for premium account if they didn't pay me for my win as a free member. No response. So I'm done - poor software too. anyone else play/have problems there?
    Thanks for the warning, it's always better to just stick to the good sites like BCP, Bovada and Stars, Tilt if you are not from the US.

PokerOwned God
    I don't know about subscription poker, you're better off at main sites in my opinion.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Thanks for the warning, it's always better to just stick to the good sites like BCP, Bovada and Stars, Tilt if you are not from the US.
    The way I read your post was = BCP, Bovada and Stars and Tilt = non-US. I thought pokerstars banned all US player?

yeah, it was before i discovered PO - I didn't know what options were available for US players. Thought they would be reputable with their magazine company and all.

Its always good to know when a site doesnt hold up there end of the bargain, guess i wont be checking them out
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Its always good to know when a site doesnt hold up there end of the bargain, guess i wont be checking them out
    This is why I do what you do abwil2, I wait and see what you do first.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the information, the best choice always will be plays on pstars, fulltitlt, carbon, 888...partypoker. i think

Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post

thats why i stay away from those kinda sites...even wpt site....all a scamm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast