Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

playing like a donk

im playing lke a donk from now on everyday i get knocked out by some stupid donk so if you cant beat them jin them

Quote Originally Posted by VargaBride View Post
    im playing lke a donk from now on everyday i get knocked out by some stupid donk so if you cant beat them jin them
    Just keep playing your games and look at winning player's patterns. there is definitely a formula to win freerolls, but with the buy in being non-existent, it is hard to get nothing but experienced players in the game. definitely don't stoop to their level, they are the fish in the tank and PO allows their sharks to swim freely along with them, so be patient and trap them and they will learn just like you did when you played your first games, just my opinion (its only worth five points to po lol) but just see similar threads and wanted to chime in.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When I always get beat by a donk, I just look their stats up and you find out how bad of a player they are. They might win a couple of hands here and there but when you see their graph, you realize that its not winning poker. Playing like a donk is just going to tilt you because you won't win long term.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Just keep playing your games and look at winning player's patterns. there is definitely a formula to win freerolls, but with the buy in being non-existent, it is hard to get nothing but experienced players in the game. definitely don't stoop to their level, they are the fish in the tank and PO allows their sharks to swim freely along with them, so be patient and trap them and they will learn just like you did when you played your first games, just my opinion (its only worth five points to po lol) but just see similar threads and wanted to chime in.
    Couldn't have said it better,

"Lets play big bank take little bank, YOU ARE LOOKING AT A SHARK IN A FISH TANK!"
    -2Chainz

Great advice Nate, yeah never stoop to there level. Once they donk em off of you they turn right around and donk them off to someone else..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Let me know how that works for you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think it's best to study well, I mean analyze every move because they always have the same error.

take notes on players ....the notes become very useful in certain situations especially when that person is a "donk" or weak player

i tried playing like a donk lol it didnt work out so ya im going back to my game

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've tried it as well, but whenever I've done it, it I always have second thoughts about how I'm playing and end up playing my normal game instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast