Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

PokerOwned Pro

Staking 'Trubbluffer'

Screen shot 2012-07-31 at 4.55.08 PM by jtrubia, on Flickr

Above is my MTT winnings on all poker sites. Feel free to OPR or PokerDB those names listen in above picture. You could use Sharkscope if you want to see some of my SNG stats. However Sharkscope is not completely accurate because of Satellite entries.

I am looking to be staked in smaller MTT's and SNG's on Carbon and Lock. Rates in games $5> I am looking around 50/50 split. Rates in games $5< around 60% for the staker and 40% for me. Rates are negotiable. I am verified on Carbon so I can make transfers on both Merge and Revolution.

I have been a well standing member here at Pokerowned for almost 2 years. My player rep is very important to me and I take my poker play seriously.

Im looking for stakes for the following reasons...

1) I cashed out my money on the sites because I'm leaving for college soon and I needed the spending/beer money.
    2) I'm looking to make profit and extra spending money for me and all possible stakers.

I also have programs such as Mikogo and TeamViewer. If staked, I offer the chance to view my screen on your monitor and you can see my whole cards as well as my play. Just PM me for more info on that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Good luck with the staking and college. Sure you will not have any trouble finding prospects.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

nice, wish I could make a bankroll like those ones. how much was your starting bankroll?

PokerOwned Pro
    I only deposited $60 total in my life. The rest came from freerolls and private games. Unfortunately the results for those games are not shown.

PokerOwned Master
    Good luck, wish I had money to help, sure hope you find someone

Banned
    Go to the staking section on part time poker if you want to be staked im sure someone there will do a small stake. I would do a small stake for you if i played on Merge but i can only play on stars, party, and pkr. Will,be playing back on fulltilt when it relaunches they owe me $2000.

Experienced Member
    I would back you but cant do anything til next week

I hope to have a banroll like yours would be nice. 3.00 just dont make much