Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

The Mentor Program

well for the last few days i've been having problems with points getting credited. People kept telling me to check out the mentor program so I tried but I was starting to think this mentor program was a bunch of crap because everyone allowed to mentor was always too busy. And yes I do realize they have lives and things going on so they can't be there at the drop of a hat, but at the same time its like if your never available why be a mentor. Then I came across Jerrwad, talk about a life saver. He was extreamly helpful and we were able to figure out what was going on... anyone in need of help getting points I would definitely recommend talking to him about being your mentor..... the best there is IMO!!!!

Survey Master
    i can get ya 5k in 20 mins

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah ok.... except there was more going on then making sure the surveys were complete, that I could have done on my own. I had other problems going on and Jerrwad was able to help me with all of it

Survey Master
    its cool you got help but i know a few offers that convert right away and are big points if interested

PokerOwned God
    5000 in 20 minutes? Now is this for users who have been here or mainly new users? CC aprovals, im interested.

PokerOwned God
    Would a mentor help me get my super rewards offers back? They have been missing for about a month.

Survey Master
    new or old users. but you do need a cc

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you can also go to client if you have 100 points and play to make more there

Quote Originally Posted by 11kathy View Post
    you can also go to client if you have 100 points and play to make more there
    I think thats why there are sooo many on wall of shame(default). instead of buying tickets and tryin to win some money so they could pay back lol.....
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Ive had alot of people hit me up at the bottom in private chat but all just want someone to tell them what to do instead of clicking my name on the mentor program..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast