Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Staking Potfan42o on SWC

I am going to be setting Potfan42o up with a 300 chip stake on SWC. The stake does not have hard and fast rules for the stakee; but initially I would prefer that the horse run 10 chip and 20 chip mtt's that run every 10 minutes past the hour as well as a few 200 chip mtt's sprinkled in the schedule throughout the day. The cut is going to be a generous 60-40 cut in the backers favor. If the horse proves to be making progress, I will allow the every7 40 chip mtt's as well as some 50 chip HH's. Additionally, if the BR surpasses 1 bitcoin and horse is playing well; the cut will go to 50-50 split. GL Potfan42o, you are a solid micro grinder. I have the utmost trust that you will do well.

well thanks sick, im grateful for the stake and try my best to make us $$$

PokerOwned God
    GL man take it down! winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Let me know what your SN is there, and I will ship the stake. Like I said, no hard and fast rules; but would prefer you start at the 10 and 20 chip mtt's and work up. Run as many as you like. If the Br starts growing, I will have you run bigger mtt's. Keep me periodically updated.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Let me know what your SN is there, and I will ship the stake. Like I said, no hard and fast rules; but would prefer you start at the 10 and 20 chip mtt's and work up. Run as many as you like. If the Br starts growing, I will have you run bigger mtt's. Keep me periodically updated.
    potfan42o = swc sn
    deal

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    potfan42o = swc sn
    deal
    Alright, stake has been sent. Inb4 Potfan42o is regularly playing the Sunday Big Bitcoin on SWC

Any updates?

Seasoned Veteran
    Please keep us updated on your progress!!! GL

not yet thinking about a sng the tournys didnt look appealing today, ima try A 9 PLAYER sitngo if it fills up quick enough and reg for a 6 plaer omaha hi/lo

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    not yet thinking about a sng the tournys didnt look appealing today, ima try A 9 PLAYER sitngo if it fills up quick enough
    ok man no sweat just curious. I have been selling some of my own action even in smaller mtt's. I started with 100 chips there, and even with the 300 chips I gave you to run, I am @ almost 500 chips. Just got staked in a 50r on there and flatted AA with a raise and a flat. I figured I would get it in otf, unless someone else decided to jam behind. The flop was 672 all diamonds. I had Ad. I was unfortunate the guy who flatted the initial raise had 77. The turn paired the board and I was dead to 2 outs. Oh well, that stuff happens. GL Potfan, I have a lot of trust in you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast