Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    not yet thinking about a sng the tournys didnt look appealing today, ima try A 9 PLAYER sitngo if it fills up quick enough and reg for a 6 plaer omaha hi/lo
    the tournys are pretty much the same everyday, with a different , usually higher buyin each day, gl with this, i know you'll do well there, barring a really bad run.

potfan42o place #3 and wins 17.46 chips
    game 1 br 307.46

Survey Master
    gl with this erik. im pretty sure you can grind a good roll there. best value is the 10 chip 10 afters. small fields and bad players

Hey man... didn't check to see if you are on or not. How is it going? I really wanna see you get some volume in over the next couple of weeks. This site has some easy games, and the cash-outs are insanely easy. The site has some issues for sure, but having said that I feel it is the best around. Good luck potfan, see you around.

Hey man. Just touching base with you man. Do you have plans on getting in any sort of volume on SWC anytime soon? I really don't wanna push it, just wanna know if you have any plans on putting any volume in. HMU in bubble chat when both of us are on please. See ya man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12