Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: build bankroll

build bankroll

what is the best strategy to build u're bankroll?

Corporal
    Building a bankroll is easy, sticking to good bankroll management is the hard part well for me anyway. For building a bankroll my advice is 20 buyins of 100 big bets for cash game (0.02 x 100 = $2 x20 buyins = $40 BR) and 40 buyins including rake for sit and goes. I would also employ a 100 buyin rule for tourneys however I don't feel tourneys are a good way to build a steady bankroll.

These are my guidelines but I don't even stick to them after a while and I go bust I should take my advice more lol. I may even start a blog on here for myself building a bankroll, you never know I may actually stick to my own rules this time

GL at the tables

Building a bankroll is easy, sticking to good bankroll management is the hard part well for me anyway. For building a bankroll my advice is 20 buyins of 100 big bets for cash game (0.02 x 100 = $2 x20 buyins = $40 BR) and 40 buyins including rake for sit and goes. I would also employ a 100 buyin rule for tourneys however I don't feel tourneys are a good way to build a steady bankroll.

These are my guidelines but I don't even stick to them after a while and I go bust I should take my advice more lol. I may even start a blog on here for myself building a bankroll, you never know I may actually stick to my own rules this time

GL at the tables

thank you , i will try to follow these instruction

Zab
    The basic rule is, stick to what you win at. If you win at 1/2.. Don't try going to 2/5 (Unless your bankroll can sustain it)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

thank's for help Admin

Building a bankroll can be easy, the hard part is maintaining it for me
    the dark violin marking is well defined, with the neck of the violin pointing toward the bulbous abdomen

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    For starting out real small and trying to grind it out at Full Tilt poker, I find that the 55c satellites to the BLT are really good. They pay out 20 places, more if more than like 80 people register. But there is only 50 -110 ppl normally. If you place, you get a ticket to the BLT. You can unregister for T$2.20 or $2.14 cash. All you have to do is win half the ones you enter and youre doing pretty good, or 1 in 4 and you're break even.