Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do I achieve points quickly?

I'm trying to get into the bovada pokerowned freeroll and just signed up, it starts in 14 mins, someone help explain to me how I can gain 90 points in 14 mins?

i think u buy them...never did it thou so i dunno how long it takes to credit, i think its insta when u buy them thou.......i know Trial Pay has usually the best rates

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by lezsbehonest View Post
    I'm trying to get into the bovada pokerowned freeroll and just signed up, it starts in 14 mins, someone help explain to me how I can gain 90 points in 14 mins?
    Work today and tomorrow for games the next day or later tomorrow. Dont think ur going to join and instantly get it and in. If you want to build a roll it takes effort and time here. No reason to rush in and not learn the site before trying to play turnys yet. while in main chat type in "mentor" with out the " and there is a list of people who can help you earn for a % of points. You have to accept there offer tho. Good luck and hope you stick around and didnt join just for the freeroll today. There will be many many more so take your time and get to know the site. Its a good place to learn and build from...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Many ways to make 90 points quick. Surveys,loan shark, trades, etc.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    I left out posts. You can post 5 times a day for a total of 25 points. Hope I helped.

#NiggasInParis

Do every free offer every day with a new email easy points

I agree with abwil. Don't play for one freeroll, play for all of them. Make posting and doing easy offers a daily task you invest a couple minutes in and in no time you'll be able to take part in so many promotions, that you may not even need to do offers anymore.

PokerOwned Master
    Your first post, well by now I would have posted 3 more times since they are worth 5 points each. I listen to the radioloyalty program earning 5 points every ten minutes answering a text phrase when it asks, for the bulk of my points.

PokerOwned God
    if u are serious, very serious... or u bulshittin' because if u serious... u hit those offer pages and don't stop. u hit the tables and don't use any of your cash. lol
    only time use any of ur real money or even money made is for a rebuy that costs 10 cents. otherwise, don't spend it.

be on the look out when trading for who is out to make money off of your ass and who is there to help you. be very very keen ....

what u think sounds good, it could be better.

then when the tables have turned, you cut a deal in favor for them. even if they don't want it. you do it anyways. that is long time away but if you are serious..... I don't think you have the hours to put in every day like a serious person.

prove me wrong gl hf

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Welcome and good luck...surveys surveys and surveys...5 posts a day...videos...radio while your doing that every 10 mins check it and put in the chatchka...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast