Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Dude it was a 4BB pot with no action until a river min bet. Find me anyone that appreciates that hand.
    Sometimes those are the difference between having FE late game, and getting called because of PO and losing. Every pot contested. If you think that you are good, why wouldn't you call? I once again digress.

I once again am looking for a stake on ACR or BCP. I may or may not be playing a schedule tomorrow for Grind4Green. Already sent his $$$ back. Looking for a stake that allows me to play a slate of games under $10. Was running anything under $6 in today's stake. Caught the wrong end of 60-40s and flips like AQ<4s. HMU

When did i ever comment on any of the plays made in the hand, just thought it was a thinly veiled conceited post that was more about the use of poker terms than the actual play in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by prawney View Post
    when did i ever comment on any of the plays made in the hand, just thought it thinky veiled conceited post that was more about the use of poker terms than the actual play in the hand.
    ***shrug***

Any1 wanna ship me a stake on BCP or ACR ??? Just ran a set of games that saw me run a little below expected card distribution. Lost all the critical hands with no suckouts on my side. If I get a stake in the next little while I will be grinding hard tonight. HMU

Buuuummmmppppp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'd buy some, just to help you get off the wall of shame, good to see mods keeping tabs, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oops, that was for grind for green if he's still selling, not paying attention to the other 2 pages

Might be a little late @ night, but last call. Looking to run a long set of games for some1. HMU

PokerOwned Master
    nice stakes, but i prefer to play by my self, but good luck D:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast