Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ITM in my 1st game of the day.... $1.5 + .12 9max SNG. Rough patch about to get smoothed out a little. I am the SS but button opened 3x OTB and folded to my 11 BB jam. #PrettyBad I haven't checked, but I am really hoping that WPN has weekly games for volume like Merge has. Would be nice to get a little added value in the stake. Just lost A4<Q9 bvb short. 3rd place
    BR @ $19.95 in a game as well.
    Game started at: 2013/6/11 22:20:12
    Game ID: 170721125 100/200 $1.50 Regular 9-Max, Table 1 (Hold'em)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Seat 1: sunny d (2744).
    Seat 5: SurfDonkey (9082).
    Seat 8: sickread23 (1674).
    Player SurfDonkey has small blind (100)
    Player sickread23 has big blind (200)
    Player SurfDonkey received a card.
    Player SurfDonkey received a card.
    Player sickread23 received card: [Ad]
    Player sickread23 received card: [4h]
    Player sunny d received a card.
    Player sunny d received a card.
    Player sunny d folds
    Player SurfDonkey raises (500)
    Player sickread23 allin (1474)
    Player SurfDonkey calls (1074)
    *** FLOP ***: [9h 3h Jd]
    *** TURN ***: [9h 3h Jd] [Qs]
    *** RIVER ***: [9h 3h Jd Qs] [2d]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 3348. Rake 0
    Board: [9h 3h Jd Qs 2d]
    Player sunny d does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    *Player SurfDonkey shows: Two pairs. Qs and 9s [Qc 9s]. Bets: 1674. Collects: 3348. Wins: 1674.
    Player sickread23 shows: High card A [Ad 4h]. Bets: 1674. Collects: 0. Loses: 1674.
    Game ended at: 2013/6/11 22:20:50

Ok.... just started coming back. Just found a guy sitting a HU $5.35 I think SNG. SharkScoped him and he was down a little so I took a shot. Guy really was kinda tough. Really don't know what that says about my game 0_o BR @ $23.55 with 1 game playing and 1 game regged. I am going to stop regging games in a little while and reconcile ledger that is marginally off. Rake on games is differing so I have 1 or 2 wrong. BR is @ $23.55. Will correct shortly.

Survey Master
    you like the call with j high? cmon dude thats not interesting it plain retarded. make a play at the pot or fold

PokerOwned Master
    You're missing posts man. How was your bankroll at 19.95 and now at 23 and your playing and registered in a game?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you like the call with j high? cmon dude thats not interesting it plain retarded. make a play at the pot or fold
    Dude making a play @ the pot is the worst [possible move. His hand range is polarized. He isn't betting a 2 or 3. Trust me bro... it is a move that is well thought out and reasoned. He is repping a 9 or better. Weird limp in BVB without much history threw me off. I won't discuss further, because I do not want to come off as condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    You're missing posts man. How was your bankroll at 19.95 and now at 23 and your playing and registered in a game?
    Just bubbled G4G.... will reconcile ledger. Lobby on WPN is rough 2 navigate. Can I get an AMEN?? LOL. No I love the idea of a debit card on WPN; but they really need a software update. Looking like an ITM in a $1.5 9man plo game. 1x lets goooo.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Dude making a play @ the pot is the worst [possible move. His hand range is polarized. He isn't betting a 2 or 3. Trust me bro... it is a move that is well thought out and reasoned. He is repping a 9 or better. Weird limp in BVB without much history threw me off. I won't discuss further, because I do not want to come off as condescending.
    Meh imo this was your main reasoning in posting about that hand. I mean it was a HU hand that went limp/check, check/check, check/check, Half pot(which is what a min bet in this hand)/call.

Hand seems like many of the boring hands that occur playing HU and you posted it so you could make a post full of poker lingo.

Ended the session with $23.55. Lost 3 big hands in the session on the $ bubble or ITM with hands like AQ<44 or A9<Q7. All vs guys who I was clearly ahead of their range based on play. I confirmed with G4G that I would reconcile the HH's and games played. Its just in game it is difficult to do with the software that they run. MU= $6.45. Look forward to potentially running another set of games for G4G.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Meh imo this was your main reasoning in posting about that hand. I mean it was a HU hand that went limp/check, check/check, check/check, Half pot(which is what a min bet in this hand)/call.

Hand seems like many of the boring hands that occur playing HU and you posted it so you could make a post full of poker lingo.
    Yeah I really shouldn't have posted a hand that no1 here would appreciate. I contest in a vacuum it is a good play. Again I digress with the poker jargon. #Polarizing #HeroCallGoneBad

Dude it was a 4BB pot with no action until a river min bet. Find me anyone that appreciates that hand.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast